DJI RS 3 Pro battery won't charge
1309 1 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans20121b70
lvl.2
United States

My RS 3 Pro was delivered today and as instructed I connected the battery/handle with a USB cable to charge it.  The first green light is solid and the second one started flashing when I connected it but nothing has changed in over two and a half hours.  Not sure what to do next but I have seen posts on the internet about DJI replacing the battery if it is bad out of the box.  I bought it on Amazon Prime so I can return the whole thing if needed.  What would you guys suggest.
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans20121b70. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

• Use another charging cable and charger. The charger must meet the corresponding requirements:
> DJI RS 3 Pro: meets the PD or QC 2.0 fast charge protocol with charging power less than or equal to 24 W.

• Check whether the charging environment temperature meets the requirements, the recommended charging environment temperature: is 5℃ to 40℃.

•  Press the battery level button separately to see if the battery level indicators light up or not. If a new battery is being used, it is recommended to charge the battery for at least 10 minutes to wake it up.

• If the issue persists after the grip has been detached and reattached, please send back the product for further testing. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules