Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Motion Contoller 2 not working with DJI Flight Simulator
123Next >
15861 82 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlobofn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1367441 ft
Brazil

Hi,
i am tryng to use Virtual Flight Simulator app with my googles 2 and RC Motion Controller 2, but it is not connecting.
I can't use the controller with DJI Flight Simulator?
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RC Motion 2 is currently not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-27
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1367441 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 17:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RC Motion 2 is currently not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paladim, tks for the answer.
I am using DJI RC Motion 2 and is it amazing, but i  know how importat to use a simulator to accurate the capable to fly with that.
I hope DJI can make compatible the RC as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, there is other app to use and pratic with RC?
tks,
2023-4-28
Use props
b
New
Flight distance : 161729 ft
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 17:31

when is this compatible with the RC motion 2 , want learn in the simulator thx
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

b@rt001 Posted at 4-30 13:36
when is this compatible with the RC motion 2 , want learn in the simulator thx

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We have no information yet about this compatibility. You may check DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-28 06:15
I am using DJI RC Motion 2 and is it amazing, but i  know how importat to use a simulator to accurate the capable to fly with that.

We appreciate your response. We don't have any information about 3rd party simulators if this will work on the said RC. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-1
Use props
endless0925
lvl.4
Flight distance : 207976 ft
Taiwan

DJI present new RC motion controller 2 but it can't support DJI simulator app.  WTF.....it doesn't make sense. Please we need the simulator to exercise motion controller 2 .
2023-5-1
Use props
GSAvata
New

France

Bonjour, je suis tout à fait d'accord avec endless0925. Je viens de faire l'acquisition d'un Avata avec Google 2 et Motion Controller 2, je veux pouvoir m'exercer sur DJI Virtual Flight avant de faire voler mon drône. Tous les blogs disent à quel point il est important de s'habituer au Motion Controller 2 pour garantir ses premiers vols réels en sécurité. Il est important qu'une mise à jour soit faite en urgence. C'est incompréhensible que DJI Virtual Flight ne puisse pas être utiliser avec vos derniers produits. Quelle frustration !!
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

endless0925 Posted at 5-1 17:14
DJI present new RC motion controller 2 but it can't support DJI simulator app.  WTF.....it doesn't make sense. Please we need the simulator to exercise motion controller 2 .

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app both computer and mobile phone versions. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-13
Use props
Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493976 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-13 23:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app both computer and mobile phone versions. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.

its important motion 2 for fly simulator, i hope uptdare soon firmware, thanks
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA Posted at 5-19 10:07
its important motion 2 for fly simulator, i hope uptdare soon firmware, thanks

Thank you for your response. We already coordinate this suggestion with our team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-5-20
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

otherwise, buy a MC1 for practice .....

there are a lot for sale (including mine)
2023-5-22
Use props
amirpro
lvl.2

United States

You really don't need a simulator for the motion controller, it is as simple as driving a karting car
2023-5-22
Use props
G4UKL3R
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, I'm also not very happy about the Motion 2 controller not working with the virtual flight app.  I spend 1600EUR for an Avata set and then realized that it didn't work.  Of course it's not absolutely necessary, but for the price I expected everything to work smoothly.  And I would also like to sit at the simulator in the living room on bad days and try things out.  That was my plan.  I hope there will be an update soon.
2023-5-24
Use props
fans8cf3c1fe
lvl.1

Austria

i think the same i do 1750€ and now i dont can train - i think i send it back
2023-5-24
Use props
asml8d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120308 ft

United States

Any update as to when RC Motion Controller 2 will be available to use with Virtual Flight?
2023-7-13
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Please we need the simulator to exercise motion controller 2 .
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ro_walker Posted at 7-13 17:23
Please we need the simulator to exercise motion controller 2 .

Hi, We acknowledge your request and was already forwarded to our designated team. We currently don't have news for a moment but rest assured this is already being considered. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding. Refer to DJI's official website for the latest news. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_LSYPCviOeDvT
New
Flight distance : 9373 ft

France

Dear DJI-Team PLEASE,
I am in the same situation here. I just bought the Avata with Goggles 2 and RC Motion Controller 2 and installed the simulator app. I was totally happy to first train myself with the simulator. After trying a couple of times to connect I found out that the Motion 2 is not compatible with the Simulator App. As I see there have been requests since End of April to include it. I guess there are much more people who would like to fly the simulator. But since end of April nothing happend?
I have never been flying a drone and need training. PLEASE Now the only solution is to train it in real and hope not crash it? This should not be a solution after I spent 1600 Euros. (
Would be great to get an update on this. Thank you very much
2023-7-14
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 7-14 03:17
Hi, We acknowledge your request and was already forwarded to our designated team. We currently don't have news for a moment but rest assured this is already being considered. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding. Refer to DJI's official website for the latest news. Have a great day ahead.

2023-7-17
Use props
Woooper
lvl.1

Turkey

Really, you have shown a new design controller mounths ago but it is not compatible with simulation application. How this make sense when you decide to sell it ? I'm angry about that, really !
2023-7-18
Use props
DON-FPV
lvl.1

Philippines

I updated my firmware and the integra goggles finally supports the simulator. Unfortunately, it still doesn't support the motion controller 2. I bought my Avata as a package with Goggles integra and Motion controller 2 and it sucks to know that I wouldn't even be able to practice flying in simulators while I can't fly outside. Please add support to motion controller 2
2023-7-20
Use props
MK_Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14993 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-28 06:15

Plus 1 for this update @DJi
2023-7-20
Use props
MK_Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14993 ft
  • >>>
Australia

amirpro Posted at 5-22 03:39
You really don't need a simulator for the motion controller, it is as simple as driving a karting car

It should be made available asap..
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MK_Photo Posted at 7-20 21:06
It should be made available asap..

Sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured this has been already referred to our designated team. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-20
Use props
JanWanWan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54304 ft
Czechia

Hello

I'm adding my voice to the sea of voices.

What did the designated team say?
Can we get an ETA on when we can expect DJI RC Motion 2 support in the DJI Virtual Flight?
Or did they say they have other priorities now and this is in the backlog?

Have a great day as well!
2023-7-26
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

I don't think DJI will update the simulator to accommodate the MC2 controller, as there is really no need. Once you are comfortable using the MC2 and want to move onto manual flying then you will need to get the FPV controller 2 and then use that with the simulator. As flying manual is a whole new ball game...

Flying the avata with the MC2 controller is as simple as it gets and you wont get any benefit from using the simulator with it.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JanWanWan Posted at 7-26 03:24
Hello

I'm adding my voice to the sea of voices.

Hi, JanWanWan. We are sorry for any inconvenience, we have not received any news in regard to this. If compatibility will be added with RC Motion 2 and DJI Virtual Flight, there will be an update for the app. You may keep an eye on the future update and always keep the app updated. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-26
Use props
JanWanWan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54304 ft
Czechia

Cauffy Posted at 7-26 07:07
I don't think DJI will update the simulator to accommodate the MC2 controller, as there is really no need. Once you are comfortable using the MC2 and want to move onto manual flying then you will need to get the FPV controller 2 and then use that with the simulator. As flying manual is a whole new ball game...

Flying the avata with the MC2 controller is as simple as it gets and you wont get any benefit from using the simulator with it.

Hello Cauffy, thanks for your thoughts.

I agree that MC2 is super easy to use IRL, I didn't need any simulator to get started.
It's more that I'm kind of excited about the sim app on its own.
It seems fun and I'd like to try it with the googles and all.
Of course flying IRL is always more fun, but you can't always do that.
Would be neat when it's raining and such.

I wrote here to find out if it's turning into an abandonware, but I'm still not sure.

Good thing you mention the FPVC2!
I didn't know anything about the M mode before I got Avata, but it would have been nice if DJI was more clear about the fact you need a different controller.
It doesn't mention it once on the specs page: https://www.dji.com/cz/avata/specs
It would be nice if they at least added another footnote to the other 8.
EDIT: It does say so in the manual on page 21 though!

But it's not like I'm interested in flying manual anytime soon, so I think I'll be fine.

And thanks @Gamora for your message as well, I just wanted to add my two cents in case somebody is counting them all.

2023-7-26
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

JanWanWan Posted at 7-26 23:58
Hello Cauffy, thanks for your thoughts.

I agree that MC2 is super easy to use IRL, I didn't need any simulator to get started.

No problem, and I do get where everyone is coming from. I believe DJI have missed a trick with Virtual Flight app. The last time it was updated was over 9 months ago when the googles 2 where released. At that point if they where going to introduce MC they would have done it then.

New people have come into the FPV world because of DJI, and it would have been a better transition into manual mode if they could use the MC with the app so they are already use to how it works.

Manual mode is a world apart from normal or sport mode, and I would say that the adrenaline rush is nothing like anything else I have purchased from DJI over the last 7yrs....

I hope DJI are listening and implement it for all the people that have spent a lot of money to even try this hobby. Whilst the app is free DJI could add map pack for a small fee if that helped with making it more viable from a business point of view.

Since I have moved to manual flying i have also switched to liftoff as my choice to fly when the weather doesn't allow which is quite often here in the UK.... Its a pay app but what it offers and monthly updates its worth it.

Come on DJI invest in your future and add more value and functionality to your Virtual Flight APP....

XXX
2023-7-27
Use props
KakNaam
New
New Zealand

This discussion started on 27/04 it is now 18/08 and you have done nothing to include Motion 2 support, WHY NOT???? I have just spend thousands of dollars to get myself the large combo and fly more kits of the Avata with the latest technology because I would be able to first use the simulator to practice on, just to find out, after I connected and updated everything to read inside the goggles that the Motion 2 is not compatible @#$%@# I am so unhappy there is no words to describe it...
2023-8-17
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

It's funny to see the new DJI customers coming for FPV and discovering how DJI works
2023-8-19
Use props
adevisate
lvl.1

Brazil

here just to add +1 voice asking for motion controller 2 in the sim, actually there some nice things you can do with the controller, and will be nice to practice in the sim... i put a link so you can see what you can do.motion 2 tricks
2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_wZxLiKU8pMqF
New
Flight distance : 216972 ft
Ireland

djiuser_LSYPCviOeDvT Posted at 7-14 07:46
Dear DJI-Team PLEASE,
I am in the same situation here. I just bought the Avata with Goggles 2 and RC Motion Controller 2 and installed the simulator app. I was totally happy to first train myself with the simulator. After trying a couple of times to connect I found out that the Motion 2 is not compatible with the Simulator App. As I see there have been requests since End of April to include it. I guess there are much more people who would like to fly the simulator. But since end of April nothing happend?
I have never been flying a drone and need training. PLEASE Now the only solution is to train it in real and hope not crash it? This should not be a solution after I spent 1600 Euros. (

Hi...
I think you should try without simulator and in the same time to activate 360° control of your "goggles".
You don't need training if you fallow the steps.
Even  my 9 years son play with my drone with the DJI RC motion 2.
Trust me ❗️ You will regret the lost time without flying❗️
2023-9-10
Use props
djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH
lvl.1

Cyprus

AdmBenson Posted at 8-19 06:36
It's funny to see the new DJI customers coming for FPV and discovering how DJI works

DJI Corp is performing very poorly. Support can only bring change and condolences. I encountered poor support and terrible software
2023-9-26
Use props
djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH
lvl.1

Cyprus

djiuser_wZxLiKU8pMqF Posted at 9-10 00:48
Hi...
I think you should try without simulator and in the same time to activate 360° control of your "goggles".
You don't need training if you fallow the steps.

I don't want to crash my drone on my first flight. So I need a simulator to practice my skills
2023-9-26
Use props
fans72bb0b0e
lvl.1

Germany

Jakie to żałosne . Sprzedajecie nowy produkt i jest niekompatybilny z innym waszym produktem .
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_KBFZA3hVhmWk
New

Portugal

still doesn't work. I'm not happy with a service
2023-10-8
Use props
Danusia
New

United Kingdom

Hello DJI Team!
We are in middle of October and still RC Motion Contoller 2 is not working with DJI Flight Simulator ;(
A simple update of the app please. Plenty of people are waiting for it.
2023-10-11
Use props
Minime0815
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1996804 ft
Germany

Guys, even if DJI includes these things... the simulator hasn't been usable under iOs for months. DJI gives a f*** on the simulator...
2023-10-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules