123Next >
16703 82 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Osky Dosky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47900 ft

Guatemala

Still no update? That's just incredible. I already crashed my first Avata, now I'm terrified to fly it because I dont have enough experience with it. This goes to show how much DJI actually cares. Pumping out new products?? NO PROBLEM! Updating one current ones to meet Customer Satisfaction? NOPEEEE, NO CAN DO THERE MISTER!
2023-10-24
Use props
djiuser_FkGFkW1CtDZQ
lvl.2

Philippines

actually I want my wife to try the Avata and MC2. she has 0 knowledge in FPV so it would be best to unlock the firmware of the MC2 and make it compatible with Virtual Flight Sim
2023-10-27
Use props
fans752fcadd
New
Flight distance : 49442 ft
Philippines

RC Motion 2 Controller still can not be used in the DJI VIRTUAL APP from the AVATA PRO COMBO VIEW box i bought Plus Philippines is not supported by REFRESH Care Service = makes anyone afraid to run the drone in real time due to untoward events.
2023-11-5
Use props
sausewind
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109101 ft

Germany

Please add support to motion controller 2. This is a disgrace for DJI.
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sausewind Posted at 11-19 02:21
Please add support to motion controller 2. This is a disgrace for DJI.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Because the DJI Flight Simulator software is no longer being developed and DJI will not make further updates for this software, the Motion Controller 2 will not support the DJI Flight Simulator software. Please kindly check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239066. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 03:31
We apologize for the inconvenience. Because the DJI Flight Simulator software is no longer being developed and DJI will not make further updates for this software, the Motion Controller 2 will not support the DJI Flight Simulator software. Please kindly check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239066. Thank you for your understanding.

in this post, there are no dates for the flight sim....
so this comment is a bit weird.

also: dropping this software already? That's fast.... and as stated before: a disgrace for dji.... pfff
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 11-20 01:06
in this post, there are no dates for the flight sim....
so this comment is a bit weird.

We understand the inconvenience. It is still on TBD or "To be decided".I will forward this feedback to the related department. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-20
Use props
Troublemaker83
lvl.1

United States

Hey I’m new to the dji world I love flying my avata with the mc2 for me it’s about staying into it flying in the winter months I was out today with gloves on I live in the northeast weeks from now flying is over if the mc1 works I would buy it can someone guarantee the mc1 works any thoughts thank you
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Troublemaker83 Posted at 11-20 14:54
Hey I’m new to the dji world I love flying my avata with the mc2 for me it’s about staying into it flying in the winter months I was out today with gloves on I live in the northeast weeks from now flying is over if the mc1 works I would buy it can someone guarantee the mc1 works any thoughts thank you

Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. The DJI Flight Simulator does not support the  DJI Motion controller at the moment. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_yjaF2FuVzWd8
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 11-21 00:56
Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. The DJI Flight Simulator does not support the  DJI Motion controller at the moment. However, both the DJI Motion Controller and DJI RC Motion 2 can be used with the Virtual Flight (PC Windows version). You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-virtual-flight. Have a great day ahead.

Nope i cant use in Pc either. There is no support Tony :/
2023-11-24
Use props
Joseph Blow
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-21 00:56
Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. The DJI Flight Simulator does not support the  DJI Motion controller at the moment. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.

7 months later.  Is the development team working on adding Flight Simulator support for RC Motion Controller 2, or not?  After 7 months, we have to assume they are not fully supporting this accessory, and just taking people's money without providing the same support as for other controllers.
Edit - Never mind.  I see that you posted the link to the list of dead products, and Flight Simulator is on the list.  

I live in the biggest no fly zone in the world, and have to drive 45 mins to get to a legal zone.  Flight Simulator would have been a big deal for me.  Guess not.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Joseph Blow Posted at 12-28 14:52
7 months later.  Is the development team working on adding Flight Simulator support for RC Motion Controller 2, or not?  After 7 months, we have to assume they are not fully supporting this accessory, and just taking people's money without providing the same support as for other controllers.
Edit - Never mind.  I see that you posted the link to the list of dead products, and Flight Simulator is on the list.  

Sorry about the trouble. You can request to unlock the zone to fly in your area. Please refer to this link to know more https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-30
Use props
Wanheda
New

Spain

after one year on the market and the RC motion controller 2 it's still not compatible with the dji flight simulator. What a scam, i deeply regret buying the Avata Pro View Kit. How i am suppose to learn withouth using the Simulator.
1-1 10:18
Use props
Timothy Titus
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-19 03:31

I understand?  I think this borders on bait and switch to fail to divulge beforehand that the new Model you was on sale would not have the simulation software available.  What a sorry corporate decision.  To place the consumer in the position of having to place an expensive device in peril in order to learn to fly it is unacceptable.  I am sorry I made this purchase, wish I could send it back.
1-1 12:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Timothy Titus Posted at 1-1 12:18
I understand?  I think this borders on bait and switch to fail to divulge beforehand that the new Model you was on sale would not have the simulation software available.  What a sorry corporate decision.  To place the consumer in the position of having to place an expensive device in peril in order to learn to fly it is unacceptable.  I am sorry I made this purchase, wish I could send it back.

I will forward your feedback to the related department. Rest assured your words will reach them. Thank you for your patience.
1-1 20:28
Use props
FunkyLarma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 224984 ft
United Kingdom

Is this the iOS Virtual Flight app or are we talking about a different app?
Just purchased an Avatar with the Motion controller 2 and it does not appear to work on the iOS app.
1-2 12:37
Use props
djiuser_Fr04ddiXBWwf
lvl.1

United States

Bought Avata Pro View combo for my son this Christmas. And quickly discovered that I can't use Motion Controller 2 in any simulator app including DJI own Virtual Flight. Pity!
1-2 21:56
Use props
Darryl Ramsey
lvl.1

United States

Please update to include motion controller 2. I’m stalled until this happens.
1-2 23:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FunkyLarma Posted at 1-2 12:37
Is this the iOS Virtual Flight app or are we talking about a different app?
Just purchased an Avatar with the Motion controller 2 and it does not appear to work on the iOS app.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that the Virtual Flight app is currently not available for the DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your understanding.
1-3 01:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Fr04ddiXBWwf Posted at 1-2 21:56
Bought Avata Pro View combo for my son this Christmas. And quickly discovered that I can't use Motion Controller 2 in any simulator app including DJI own Virtual Flight. Pity!

Hi, there. Sorry that the DJI RC Motion 2 isn't compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight at the moment. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for awareness.
1-3 01:48
Use props
JanWanWan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54304 ft
Czechia

Hey there! It's been a while.
I have ordered the FPV Controller 2 which just arrived today. I'm happy to say that it still seems to work with the Virtual Flight app.
I'm super happy and excited being able to finally try the simulator out.

But I've also read in the official dji news that the development of the Virtual Flight app ended.
EDIT: Ah, Tony mentioned it in #45 here too! Thanks for the info
So I guess we will never get that support for Flight Motion 2, huh?
It's such a shame, really. It feels like our feedback fell on deaf ears.

Well not all is lost I guess! Maybe there will even be Virtual Flight 2 one day!
We can keep dreaming and reading the official news! It's a solution to any problem, really, haha
1-4 11:41
Use props
MrMago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69577 ft
Sweden

I think it's terribly bad and rude of dji that they don't develop so that you can drive with dji motion 2. with such an expensive drone you want to at least try it out in a simulator before you lift it off the hill
1-5 01:33
Use props
djiuser_EETHNcT26sKh
New

Brazil

About RC Motion 2. Any news?
1-5 17:52
Use props
djiuser_JnkgDa3ycEBY
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Disgraceful. Just purchased an explorer combo and I can't use the simulator.

To be honest, the simulator was a strong selling point for me in choosing your product over the competition. Turns out I was ripped off because you don't make these things clear when purchasing your product.

Will think twice about purchasing DJI again.
1-10 10:24
Use props
fans0cd48d0f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2635 ft
New Zealand

Having just purchased a new Avata Integra drone it was a great disappointment to find that the Motion Controller 2 was not supported. When I researched other's comments I found that support has been asked for for nearly a year! AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DJI.
Any new product or upgrade takes a while to develop and test so it is reasonable to expect that the supporting applications are also upgraded at the same time. Why has the virtual flight training app not been upgraded to support the latest device?
Very disappointed.
1-10 11:18
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

Just take the Avata out and fly with the MC2. Be light on the throttle and have fun. Dont go into sports mode until you are confident.The MC controller and goggles on the app will only make you puke.
1-11 05:49
Use props
Massi B.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423448 ft
Italy

Arrivato oggi il mio Avata con Integra e MC2, confidavo nella pratica col simulatore essendo il mio primo drone Fpv ma mi sembra di capire che dopo diversi mesi dal primo post ancora non sia stato risolto il problema di compatibilità.. o sbaglio? (App iOS)
1-12 11:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MrMago Posted at 1-5 01:33
I think it's terribly bad and rude of dji that they don't develop so that you can drive with dji motion 2. with such an expensive drone you want to at least try it out in a simulator before you lift it off the hill

Hello. Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter. Your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for recognition.
1-13 02:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_EETHNcT26sKh Posted at 1-5 17:52
About RC Motion 2. Any news?

Hi, there. We're sorry to inform you that it is still not supported at the moment.
1-13 02:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_JnkgDa3ycEBY Posted at 1-10 10:24
Disgraceful. Just purchased an explorer combo and I can't use the simulator.

To be honest, the simulator was a strong selling point for me in choosing your product over the competition. Turns out I was ripped off because you don't make these things clear when purchasing your product.

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that this compatibility limitation causes you disappointment. Rest assured that we'll keep cascading relevant feedback to our relevant team.
1-13 02:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0cd48d0f Posted at 1-10 11:18
Having just purchased a new Avata Integra drone it was a great disappointment to find that the Motion Controller 2 was not supported. When I researched other's comments I found that support has been asked for for nearly a year! AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DJI.
Any new product or upgrade takes a while to develop and test so it is reasonable to expect that the supporting applications are also upgraded at the same time. Why has the virtual flight training app not been upgraded to support the latest device?
Very disappointed.

Hi, there. Thank you for expressing your feedback regarding this limitation. Currently, there's no plan for the software to be updated and support the DJI RC Motion. However, please be sure that we closely monitor relevant feedback and constantly forward this to our corresponding team for their attention. Thank you for your input.
1-13 02:17
Use props
onureroz
lvl.1

Turkey

Is it a joke? Still unavailable? However, there is a usage option within the application. Is the DJ company sleeping?
1-18 02:25
Use props
fansc83b75f1
lvl.1

Turkey

I buy dji products because I trust their quality and reliablity and its ecosystem. But having seen that motion controller 2 isnt supported by virtual flight app is a big disappoint for me. It has been now about a year's time or more since this issue has beeen raised in the forum. It is enough time to take a response. Please at least announce your plan when it is going to be supported.
1-28 01:49
Use props
fans46910a43
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It's just a case of finding a good programmer to make a Windows/Mac driver for the motion controller. A GoFundMe page should pay for what it takes a good programmer to do. It come on guys!!! I'm ready to donate. Talk less, make more.
2-7 11:44
Use props
Erik Vold
New

Norway

Hi! When will DJI support MC 2 in Virtual training? We’re a bunch of customers considering a return over the weekend..
2-24 02:15
Use props
djiuser_5DwLEq1eTUXT
New

United States

I just spent big on the entire Avata kit and am very sorry to waste hours before coming to this forum.
The DJI Motion Controller was a very important factor in my purchase decision. I am a 100% newbie to drones.
I stand deceived by DJI advertising, and software (DJI Virtual Flight) that depicts a unit that does not function with it.

2-29 09:53
Use props
djiuser_h077U4Qz7ggP
New

Germany

Had a long post here with relevant stuff... but even your forum sucks... already have a dji account, signed in but I still have to activate account After creating post and lost everything I wrote. I regret purchasing DJI, my whole experience has been terrible in just 2 days, from the setup, the app being discontinued, now the forum!
3-14 13:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_h077U4Qz7ggP Posted at 3-14 13:10
Had a long post here with relevant stuff... but even your forum sucks... already have a dji account, signed in but I still have to activate account After creating post and lost everything I wrote. I regret purchasing DJI, my whole experience has been terrible in just 2 days, from the setup, the app being discontinued, now the forum!

Hello there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please let us help you with your concern. Can you confirm what issue you experienced with your unit? Did you receive an error message on the app? Also, what specific DJI drone do you own that gives you the issue? You can tell us the full details of the problem and we will do our best to help you further. We appreciate your understanding.
3-14 21:11
Use props
Jeffavata
New

United States

Disappointed, would not recommend DJI.
3-23 15:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeffavata Posted at 3-23 15:08
Disappointed, would not recommend DJI.

We deeply regret that we fell short of your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Rest assured we will forward your feedback to the relevant team. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns, we are more than glad to help. You can also contact our DJI Support at [url]https://support.dji.com/[/url]. Thank you for your patience.
3-23 19:56
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules