4874 16 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

So...I have tried the Mini 3 Pro with Integra goggles and Motion 2.

Impressions:
Positive:
- Is responding very good to Motion 2
- It can easy make rotations and different moves using joystick on Motion 2, making flight a nice experience
- It is stabilizing the image better than Avata as the gimbal is superior 3 axes

Negative:
- Does not work with RC...even if you make that thing to change from RC to Goggles in mid air, the propellers at one point just stop, you can get a crash.
- The signal in CE mode is a crap....in city after 300 Meters you get 10Mbps in Goggles...So if we find a hack for FCC, can be a great aquisition, but until then is just CRAP.
- I would love to have the Tracking available (can be implemented using the Middle point in Goggles as the POI and select it with a button from Motion 2 or a quick button on Integra 5D button)

Cheers.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Geo_Drone. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please elaborate more on the issue of changing from RC to goggles midair? And by tracking, are you referring to the Head Tracking function? Regarding the signal in CE, we've forwarded it to our team for feedback. We'll be waiting for the additional details. Thank you.
2023-4-28
Use props
faxxe71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 428845 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hi... i bought the same stuff but after 50 Meters the Pro III stops?? Is that a local limitation? Im in EU (Austria)
2023-4-29
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-28 23:30
Hi, Geo_Drone. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please elaborate more on the issue of changing from RC to goggles midair? And by tracking, are you referring to the Head Tracking function? Regarding the signal in CE, we've forwarded it to our team for feedback. We'll be waiting for the additional details. Thank you.

Hi Tony,

We appreciate the compatibility with Integra, but will appreciate it more if we can control the drone also with RC as an option, instead of only Motion 2.
The "trick" now is to get the drone in air with goggles OFF, then turn them ON and you have RC with Goggles...but sometimes this trick gets bad, as the drone cuts power and can crush (is not DJI fault, is just one way to start RC AND Integra).
So is best to see the designated Team if can accommodate the RC + GOGGLES, in order to work both.

For CE, the power is poor as the antena from Mavic 3 and also Mini 3 Pro is not like Avata, seems to loose very fast the connection (barely 300 meters)...I would advice you to talk with the Team to give us the control of frequency based on our own responsibility, to check FCC or CE.
If they do this, I ca tell you the sells will be increased rocket high, as this issue with CE limited power was always the main reason NOT TO work with DJI in Europe.
Cheers
2023-5-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

faxxe71 Posted at 4-29 06:42
Hi... i bought the same stuff but after 50 Meters the Pro III stops?? Is that a local limitation? Im in EU (Austria)

Check max Distance from settings.
Is working around 300 meters in CE, after this distance the signal is dropping so fast that is dangerous to use it anymore.
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-1 23:28
Hi Tony,

We appreciate the compatibility with Integra, but will appreciate it more if we can control the drone also with RC as an option, instead of only Motion 2.

We understand. We've received similar compatibility requests from other Pilots as well. We will continue to forward them to the right team for consideration. As for the trick, if it put risks to flight safety, we do not recommend doing such. Moreover, during the actual flight, the quality of the wireless signal will be affected by factors such as the real-time bandwidth of the image transmission and the strength of environmental interference. For example, the channel mode of the aircraft is set to auto. It will automatically select 20Mhz or 10Mhz, and the image transmission bit rate will decrease accordingly. The maximum bit rate under 20 MHz is about half of that of 40 MHz.
If you want to obtain a larger bit rate, it is recommended that you manually select the channel bandwidth of 40Mhz, or if not have a manually set option, pls set it to auto, and then fly in an open environment with no interference. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_9cDxbwIZIO3Z
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi everyone, I just want to ask, video recorded during flight will be saved on Integra, mini3 pro or both? Thanks.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_9cDxbwIZIO3Z Posted at 6-26 04:59
Hi everyone, I just want to ask, video recorded during flight will be saved on Integra, mini3 pro or both? Thanks.

Hello, there. The setting path is similar alike the DJI Avata and DJI FPV drones. You are advised to choose as below paths in the goggles: left main menu>settings>camera>advanced camera settings>record with>both/aircraft/goggles.
2023-7-1
Use props
DashP3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482343 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hello, I recently bought the integra/motion 2 combo to use with my mini 3pro. The initial set was good and my first day of flying was perfect. However my second day was horrible. The goggles had weak transmission and lost transmission while the drone was right next to me. As soon as I took off the video link was lost and the drone immediately returned to home. I repaired the goggles and controller using my phone but the issue continued. I retried on the third day in an open field without any interference and good GPS but the video signal was grainy and kept dropping while the drone was still on the ground. I took off and tried going straight up but the video link was lost and the drone landed. Can someone please help
2023-7-27
Use props
GoWincas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3454587 ft
Lithuania

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-2 00:04
Check max Distance from settings.
Is working around 300 meters in CE, after this distance the signal is dropping so fast that is dangerous to use it anymore.

Hi. I think you are not right. I tested integra with mini 3 pro- got over 600 meters easy. Watch video at 3:03. And it was in city.
https://youtu.be/vbAP-9xzkdA?si=sekRIE3AaHHW4rvi
2023-8-28
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

GoWincas Posted at 8-28 22:05
Hi. I think you are not right. I tested integra with mini 3 pro- got over 600 meters easy. Watch video at 3:03. And it was in city.
https://youtu.be/vbAP-9xzkdA?si=sekRIE3AaHHW4rvi

Depends a lot of the routers you have in areas...
I have buildings with mesh network, that means a lot of channels occupied in 2.4 and 5.8 GHz....
And is a small city, not a large one, maybe 3rd as size in all country...

But after 300 m, signal is going under 10MBPS, with many disruptions when you turn the drone around...it works? yes, but is dangerous...
With FCC and Avata I go in same area at 1km...But not with Mini 3 Pro, as I cannot put it in FCC.
2023-8-30
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,
Can one use the RC for piloting and another use the Integra Goggles for watching the flight in real time?
My drones are Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 classic.
Thanx
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fable Posted at 9-3 03:56
Hello,
Can one use the RC for piloting and another use the Integra Goggles for watching the flight in real time?
My drones are Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 classic.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have an option to perform the said task. However, we will take this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-16
Use props
JAM1410
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I would like to add few more comments.

Although I like FPV flight with goggles and Motion 2 controller, I found some of the limitations disappointing.

First I found video shot when using Integra goggles and motion 2 shaky. Some of the gimbal stabilization is limited in comparison to the same flight when using regular RC. The shakiness make FPV mode practically useless for taking quality video. You can still take a pictures tough. It is a shame, because FPV flight is far more safe to shoot video when flying between obstacles.

Second complaint is that when used with Mini 3 Pro user cannot change camera angle. The camera during FPV flight remains horizontal and does not responds to motion 2 dial rotation. Something that I can do in my old DJI FPV drone. I'm not sure why this is blocked on Mini 3 Pro when it can be easily changed from RC. Lack of this feature is another reason why Mini 3 Pro is somewhat useless for taking quality video of the flight when using it with googles and Motion 2. This missing option also limits how one can take quality pictures when flying in FPV mode.

Assuming DJI will fix the two above issues, lack of QuickShots and MasterShots is understandable, since there is no good option to pick a subject when wearing googles. But it would be fantastic if DJI software engineers would figure out the interface functionality that would enable exactly that and provide at least some of the intelligent flight modes.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JAM1410 Posted at 10-9 10:47
I would like to add few more comments.

Although I like FPV flight with goggles and Motion 2 controller, I found some of the limitations disappointing.

Hi, Jam1410. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-10
Use props
GFK
lvl.1
Germany

DashP3 Posted at 2023-7-27 13:44
Hello, I recently bought the integra/motion 2 combo to use with my mini 3pro. The initial set was good and my first day of flying was perfect. However my second day was horrible. The goggles had weak transmission and lost transmission while the drone was right next to me. As soon as I took off the video link was lost and the drone immediately returned to home. I repaired the goggles and controller using my phone but the issue continued. I retried on the third day in an open field without any interference and good GPS but the video signal was grainy and kept dropping while the drone was still on the ground. I took off and tried going straight up but the video link was lost and the drone landed. Can someone please help

Hello my friend,
"The goggles had weak transmission and lost transmission while the drone was right next to me."
I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?
Many greetings, Günther
2-17 08:35
Use props
GFK
lvl.1
Germany

GFK Posted at 2-17 08:35
Hello my friend,
"The goggles had weak transmission and lost transmission while the drone was right next to me."
I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

I sent the goggles combo back and received a new one. this works perfectly.
Best regards
Günther
2-23 03:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules