915 5 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's a project I've been working on and the flight plan is quite awkward and also needs to be precise. It's in a NFZ and I spent a long time getting the unlock zone perfect. Now I need to revisit it and resubmit the unlock.

When I come to resubmit an unlock request, I have to start from new. There is no way to resubmit a previous unlock request - this would be very helpful to speed things up and maintain consistency. There's a history of all my unlocks, but no way to copy the zone or simply click to resubmit it.

Please DJI, this would be very helpful.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, CloudVisual. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have recorded your feedback about the resubmission option. This will be forwarded to the related team for attention. We hope such a function will be optimized in the future. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-28
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-28 22:52
Hi, CloudVisual. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have recorded your feedback about the resubmission option. This will be forwarded to the related team for attention. We hope such a function will be optimized in the future. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you, this feature will be very helpful.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CloudVisual Posted at 4-29 01:00
Thank you, this feature will be very helpful.

You are most welcome. Have a nice day!
2023-4-30
Use props
Octal7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5756860 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Any progress on this feature yet?  It is really needed.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Octal7 Posted at 9-16 18:49
Any progress on this feature yet?  It is really needed.

Hi, Octal7. No update as of the moment. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website as it will be announced once approved after it undergoes evaluation. Rest assured we will continue on submitting your requests to our related team. Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules