Feature Req. - Ronin 4D - Zoom Lens control with motor and slowmo
335 1 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruggerview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792028 ft
United Kingdom

So basically there's not a enough slow motion rates. I need more or even the ability to dial my own in. It's really basic to go from 25fps (PAL) to the 50fps. I know I can get more varioation by changing the frame rate for the project but that just means I have to force my edit suite to interpret the footage differently which is a hassle and doesn't work when handing over rushes to clients with a need for extra explanation. THIS BASIC and should just be there in the camera.
The ability to turn the follow focus motor into a zoom control for manual zoom lenses is incredibly glitchy and unreliable. I can't really use this as it just fails in pressure situations so is next to useless. Also better sign-posting for this in menus would help.

White balance - simplify the menue for this. I want to be easily able to grab a white balances without having to create specific customs.

That's it - great camera but improve some basic features please.

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ruggerview. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules