423 12 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

Evening all

I did a firmware update for my Mini 3 Pro about three weeks ago before I was going out for the day to use it - all okay.

Last Sunday I checked for any updates before a flight and I kept getting a Server Error message, several times.

Half an hour ago I switched the Controller on, then the drone, checked the Wi-Fi was connected and tried again for the new Firmware update announced on here three days ago, yet again I keep getting the Server Error.

It says:

Server Error (Code OX1103a0090012

I think that's what it said, it only flashes up for a couple of seconds at most so i ended up doing it around six times to get that, each time saying the same message, try again shortly.

I do and it makes no difference, same message each time

Any idea anyone ?

Thanks fort any help
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Blackbuckone. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:

1. It is recommended to check the current network status, log out and re-login the account to test again.
2. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Please keep us posted.
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_1EEL76ZWH3br
New

United Kingdom

Hi
I have the same problem. I tried many times
2023-4-29
Use props
Burdzin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108855 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi,

I have that problem too. When I trying use DJI Assistant 2 application once show me last update, when I trying upload new firmware after few seconds got error and in app last update disapear. Refresh buttin not help...
2023-4-29
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-28 19:09
Hi, Blackbuckone. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:

1. It is recommended to check the current network status, log out and re-login the account to test again.

Thank you for your reply.

I looked but I couldn't find where I log-out on the controller.

Anyway, it still kept giving me the server error when I go to 'Settings' and check for Firmware update.

However, while I was playing around and went back to the Go Fly page a notification appeared top left saying Firmware Update Available, so I downloaded it from that.

Regards
2023-4-29
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_1EEL76ZWH3br Posted at 4-29 04:18
Hi

Switch the Controller on and make sure Wi-Fi is switched on, then switch the drone on and connect them up. After a short while the update appeared top left on mine on the Go Fly page, so I download it from there.

However, I still kept getting server error when I tried to connect through settings.

Good luck

Regards
2023-4-29
Use props
Metallica88
New
Flight distance : 17520 ft
Austria

Hi together,

I'm facing the same server error (Code 0X1103a0090012) via Android App and via the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer drones) my Mini 2 isn't found.

Any updates would be nice :-)

Thanks
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 4-29 07:44
Thank you for your reply.

I looked but I couldn't find where I log-out on the controller.

Hello, Blackbuckone. Thanks for the reply. To log out, please go to DJI Fly > Settings > Scroll down the left side of the screen to see Log out. After that, please login again to run the updates. If the issue persists, please the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... umer-drones-series.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_1EEL76ZWH3br Posted at 4-29 04:18
Hi

Hi, djiuser_1EEL76ZWH3br. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please try the steps from Post#2 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 480&pid=3034700). Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-5-1
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-1 03:47
Hello, Blackbuckone. Thanks for the reply. To log out, please go to DJI Fly > Settings > Scroll down the left side of the screen to see Log out. After that, please login again to run the updates. If the issue persists, please the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series.

Thank you.

Perhaps I wasn't scrolling down far enough.

However, this does seem to be a problem a number of people are reporting.

Regards
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 5-1 04:10
Thank you.

Perhaps I wasn't scrolling down far enough.

Hi, Blackbuckone. Thank you for the reply. Our relevant team is already aware of and performing an analysis of this concern. Can you please verify if you were able to update now? Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 07:31
Hi, Blackbuckone. Thank you for the reply. Our relevant team is already aware of and performing an analysis of this concern. Can you please verify if you were able to update now? Thank you.

Hello

Yes I have the update now, thank you, it appeared on the Fly Page top left so I clicked it with my finger and it downloaded it.

It's when you go to settings and check for Firmware updates it gives the server error message, it did this again even after the update had been installed

Kind regards
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 5-3 09:12
Hello

Yes I have the update now, thank you, it appeared on the Fly Page top left so I clicked it with my finger and it downloaded it.

Hi, Blackbuckone. Thank you for the update and for sharing your resolution. We're glad that it is now updated. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good day!
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules