Goggles 2 does not connect to Assistant 2 (2.1.18)
182 4 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5TEcl4Iyqooh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28517 ft
Netherlands

Hi

I have just got my Goggles 2 to use with my Mini 3 pro.
When I try to update them via the Assistant 2 (2.1.18) on my MacBook (i7) the Goggles do not show up. I did manage to update my Mation Controller 2 via the assistant.

Regards

Rishi
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rishi. Thank you for reaching out. Have you activated the Goggles using the DJI Fly or are you trying to do it with the DJI Assistant 2? May we ask about the connection you used from the Goggles to your MacBook?
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_5TEcl4Iyqooh
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have activated successfully with the DJI Fly on my iPhone. I have been trying to use the USB C connection on my MacBook to update. I have an older MacBook with old USB ports and then the Assistant 2 worked fine. Strangely I did manage to update the Motion Controller 2 using my new MacBook using the USB C port.
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_5TEcl4Iyqooh
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have activated successfully with the DJI Fly on my iPhone. I have been trying to use the USB C connection on my MacBook to update. I have an older MacBook with old USB ports and then the Assistant 2 worked fine. Strangely I did manage to update the Motion Controller 2 using my new MacBook using the USB C port.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_5TEcl4Iyqooh Posted at 4-28 23:46
I have activated successfully with the DJI Fly on my iPhone. I have been trying to use the USB C connection on my MacBook to update. I have an older MacBook with old USB ports and then the Assistant 2 worked fine. Strangely I did manage to update the Motion Controller 2 using my new MacBook using the USB C port.

Hi, Rishi. Can you please try to use the DJI Fly to update the Goggles? Kindly connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select Profile > Device Management. Locate the Corresponding goggles. Select firmware update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules