i seem to not be able to view my drown vids
639 3 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R.R.Sing
New
South Africa

hey guys, i have recently flimed  a wedding withh my DJI mavrick air 2 and when i went to edit the video i was met with only 1 video playing the the rest giving an error saying that format not supported, i tried repairing the video with a few softwares and failed, can yall plz help me as soon as possible. (id like to say that when i was flying the drown it gave me an error code 10028 idk if that could be the reason) never think much of it due to the fact i just bought a ultra sd card from sandisk.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We need to gather more details to isolate the issue further. Kindly confirm the following information:
1. Players and editing software used;
2. SD card model (an actual photo of the SD card if possible);
3. Resolution set on the video.
We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-4-28
Use props
emmafrost1
New

India

One thing you could try is playing the videos on different software or copying them to another device to see if they work there. If that doesn't work, don't worry! You can reach out to DJI customer support for assistance, or consider getting help from a professional video editor who has experience working with DJI footage. They should be able to help you get your video back on track!
2023-5-5
Use props
emmafrost1
New

India

emmafrost1 Posted at 5-5 08:17
One thing you could try is playing the videos on different software or copying them to another device to see if they work there. If that doesn't work, don't worry! You can reach out to DJI customer support for assistance, or consider getting help from a professional video editor who has experience working with DJI footage. They should be able to help you get your video back on track!

hey, did this work for you?
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules