No speech and Sound output since last update
614 25 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

Hi @all,
i'm new here and my eenglish is not perfect -sorry..

My Mini 3 Pro didn't talk to me after updating to v01.00.0600, like 'Homepoint has been updatet..'

Besides that, there is no sound when camera takes pictures, i mean that clicking sound you know ?

Anybody out there having same problems?

Greez from Germany

2023-4-28
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1855778 ft
Canada

Are you using the DJI RC controller? Did you check he volume level of the RC has not been turned off?
2023-4-28
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

MRDroneRookie Posted at 4-28 12:02
Are you using the DJI RC controller? Did you check he volume level of the RC has not been turned off?

Yes, RC Controller. Volume level is on and maximum
2023-4-28
Use props
Zhillz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2914944 ft
United States

UncleHotte Posted at 4-28 12:06
Yes, RC Controller. Volume level is on and maximum

I am not near my controller at the moment, but I recall a mute option as well(?)
2023-4-28
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

I didn't found other mute options, only in Settings. The which one where you can level the volume too
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for reaching out. Please slide from the top of the screen, open the lower right corner of the notification bar to adjust the volume by sliding, as shown in the figure below:

And make sure that the mute button is not highlighted. If the issue persists, please provide us the firmware version of the RC and a video of the operation showing the volume settings and the issue. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-28
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-28 18:41
Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for reaching out. Please slide from the top of the screen, open the lower right corner of the notification bar to adjust the volume by sliding, as shown in the figure below:
[view_image]
And make sure that the mute button is not highlighted. If the issue persists, please provide us the firmware version of the RC and a video of the operation showing the volume settings and the issue. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for your answer !

My settings are just like yours - no sound
When i softly press and hold the photo button it beeps once, but the double-beep when it has finished focussing is gone. Also the shutter sound.

2023-4-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2?  If not, I've give that a try.  
2023-4-29
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

Yes, but next problem: Assistant did not identify the drone, only the RC Controller .. don't know why. Funny Riddle
Maybe my Windows (7) is to old for that ...
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 4-29 05:06
Yes, but next problem: Assistant did not identify the drone, only the RC Controller .. don't know why. Funny Riddle
Maybe my Windows (7) is to old for that ...

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the drone can be recognized by the computer when you connect it to PC?
2023-4-29
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 05:28
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the drone can be recognized by the computer when you connect it to PC?

Hi Wanda,
my laptop recognize the drone as two single drives, so i can see my photos/videos on the sd card and the drone's harddrive.
But the done doesn't appear in the  Assistant Program.
By the way: The DJI Assistant offers me no updates for the rc controller at all

Was that your Question? Sorry, but my english ist only school-based a loooooooong time ago
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 4-29 07:05
Hi Wanda,
my laptop recognize the drone as two single drives, so i can see my photos/videos on the sd card and the drone's harddrive.
But the done doesn't appear in the  Assistant Program.

Yes. That answered my questions. Are you using the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer drone)
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-3-pro
2023-4-30
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

Yes i do.
Yesterday i noticed that warning tones from the obstacle detection are gone too.
I think it's a bigger problem.

The drone hasn't crashed or someting else, no damages - nothing.
I bought the item in January this year
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 4-29 00:46
Thanks for your answer !

My settings are just like yours - no sound

Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the screenshot and for verifying the DJI Assistant 2 version that you were using. We will forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking, we'll let you know once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-30
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-30 07:34
Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the screenshot and for verifying the DJI Assistant 2 version that you were using. We will forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking, we'll let you know once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Okay, thank you very much for your support.
I'll be waiting for the things are coming

Have a nice week !
2023-4-30
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

Update:

Now i've tried zu update the drone and the rc again with an other PC under Windows 10.
After several tries (3 times failed) they are now both updatet by DJI Assitant 2 (newest version).
But the problems are not solved
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 5-1 04:42
Update:

Now i've tried zu update the drone and the rc again with an other PC under Windows 10.

Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the update. Did you perform a firmware update or firmware refresh on DJI Assistant 2?
2023-5-3
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 07:07
Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the update. Did you perform a firmware update or firmware refresh on DJI Assistant 2?

I perform the ftimware refresh, because the was noc other choice.

BUT .... here comes Update #2:

Today i took this little machine for ein flight, just to have a look which functions are possible or not.
First flight (and battery) all the same as before - no speech and signals.

After changing the flight battery suddenly everthing works !!
I really don't know why and how - but now the RC "talks" to me, shutter sound is there... as if there was never a problem.

I wonder, what the hell was that ??? I don't know if the problem is finally solved.
I'll keep an eye on it
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 5-3 09:20
I perform the ftimware refresh, because the was noc other choice.

BUT .... here comes Update #2:

Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the update. Glad that everything is working now. You mentioned that you changed the battery, can you try to use the other battery again to check if the issue will persist?
2023-5-5
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-5 05:57
Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the update. Glad that everything is working now. You mentioned that you changed the battery, can you try to use the other battery again to check if the issue will persist?

Hi Gamora,
that was my intention too. So i tried all my 3 batterys.  For the moment it works.
But now i detected the cause of the problem, i think

If the drone and RC are left without power for several hours, the error will be displayed when the devices pair for the first time after that.
If the drone is switched off and on again, the error is gone and everything works.
I think maybe it's a communication error between the devices.
2023-5-5
Use props
PolAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 642073 ft
Australia

UncleHotte Posted at 5-5 08:32
Hi Gamora,
that was my intention too. So i tried all my 3 batterys.  For the moment it works.

When you say that the RC was without power for several hours, do you mean that it was turned off or that the RC battery was completely flat?

It is never a good idea to completely flatten a lithium battery.
2023-5-5
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

PolAir Posted at 5-5 14:07
When you say that the RC was without power for several hours, do you mean that it was turned off or that the RC battery was completely flat?

It is never a good idea to completely flatten a lithium battery.

I mean the RC was turned off. The battery was not completely empty.
Sorry my fault.

You are absolutly right, thats no good idea
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 5-5 08:32
Hi Gamora,

Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Let me forward this to our relevant team to check if these are normal. I'll get back to you once I receive an update.
2023-5-7
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 07:58
Hi, UncleHotte. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Let me forward this to our relevant team to check if these are normal. I'll get back to you once I receive an update.

Ok, thank you Gamora.
See you soon !
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UncleHotte Posted at 5-7 12:51
Ok, thank you Gamora.
See you soon !

Hi, UncleHotte. We now received feedback from our relevant team. They have tested our product which does not have this issue, this seems to be a random issue but we will feedback on your testing result and keep optimizing this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-5
Use props
UncleHotte
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Gamora,
The item has been sent in and repaired.
The error was in the speech module and the drone is now on its way to me.

Thank you for your support!
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules