Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Activate a Replacement Mavic Pro M1P
330 1 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Throwstone
New
Flight distance : 140095 ft
Australia

I had a gimbal issue on my Mavic Pro and brought it to the DJI store for repair.  They ended up giving me a replacement M1P that required activation however I can't seem to activate it.  I've scanned the QR code on the drone from within the DJI Go 4 app but I received an error message saying that it can't connect to drone's Wifi network.  I've manually entered the Wifi SSID details but my phone can't detect the network either.

I wanted to unbind the previous drone from my account but I can't find an unbinding option from within the DJI Go 4 app.  I logged out of my account and created a new user within the DJI Go 4 app but it doesn't prompt me to set up a new drone and I can't add new equipment to the account.

So I basically have a new replacement drone that I can't activate.  Any help would be appreciated!

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please refer to the video below to activate it again to see if it works? If not, please provide us with a video of the activation process for our further confirmation. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/fWn5sEn8nCSF2Jf
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules