Focus calibration stops
847 6 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tuf
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
Unable to calibrate DJI 50 mm lens. After about 20% progress bar... "calibration failed. Check lens and try again." Screenshot attached.

unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
2023-4-28
Use props
jimelliott
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You actually don’t need to calibrate it. Are you the mount is on properly? Is it showing an f-stop value?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, tuf. Thank you for reaching out. When DL 50mm lens is mounted on DJI Ronin 4D, there is no need to operate the auto-calibration lens, DJI Ronin 4D itself will automatically recognize it. Please confirm why the DL 50MM lens needs to be calibrated when it is installed on the DJI Ronin 4D body. Is there any abnormality in the process of use? Can you provide the relevant abnormal material? Please confirm as well whether the DJI Ronin 4D firmware version has been upgraded to the latest. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah I had a 50mm never calibrated it
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rone4d Posted at 5-1 06:28
Yeah I had a 50mm never calibrated it

Hi, rone4d. Please try the steps below:
1. You can check again if there are any abnormalities in the contacts of the DL mount and the contacts on the lens;
2. Whether you have other DL mount lenses for alternate testing, and if so, try replacing other lenses for testing operations;
If the issue persists, please provide us with the following:
1) Record the results of the operation of points 1 & 2 to supplement the feedback;
2) The operation process of your lens calibration should be recorded for further analysis.
2023-6-14
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No my lens is fine!
2023-6-18
Use props
mrkoldgate
lvl.1

Canada

jimelliott Posted at 4-29 22:02
You actually don’t need to calibrate it. Are you the mount is on properly? Is it showing an f-stop value?

Mine is not. I keep putting it back on but the f value is not showing
2023-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules