Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polish language RC RM330
1234Next >
15884 134 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zW3Cz0kStXyr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143068 ft
Germany

A lot of people in Poland use the DJI RC RM330 controller.  Unfortunately, the controller does not support the Polish language.  The DJI Fly app for IOS and Android phones supports Polish.  I am writing on behalf of myself and all users of the Dji RC RM330 controller in Poland to add the Polish language to the controller menu in the next update.
Kind regards
Screenshot_20230429_082813_Gallery.jpg
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry for the long waiting time. With the update of DJI FLY APP V 1.12.4, the Polish language has been added. Please update the DJI FLY APP to the latest version.
Thank you for your support and understanding all the time.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Based on the firmware version V01.00.0300, at the moment the DJI RC supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Thai. Rest assured we have taken this as a suggestion and passed it to our relevant team for potential. In the meantime, please let us know if you have other DJI concerns. We thank you for your support.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_ElmaQq2EKsPa
New
Germany

Thank you for your answer, we hope that the Polish language will be introduced to the RC RM 330 controller system, we really care about it.  It is not fair that the same application in the Android and IOS smartphone supports the Polish language.  Drones are not cheap, so this price should include support for languages ​​from Eastern European countries.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ElmaQq2EKsPa Posted at 4-29 04:35
Thank you for your answer, we hope that the Polish language will be introduced to the RC RM 330 controller system, we really care about it.  It is not fair that the same application in the Android and IOS smartphone supports the Polish language.  Drones are not cheap, so this price should include support for languages ​​from Eastern European countries.

We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_Td7SyWc7eMnX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19980 ft

Germany

Anything New with polish language?
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Td7SyWc7eMnX Posted at 7-4 05:51
Anything New with polish language?

Hello, there. We are sorry that there is no relevant update currently. Please stay tuned to our official website for later updates.
2023-7-4
Use props
Robert Łabuz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 467037 ft
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-4 23:08
Hello, there. We are sorry that there is no relevant update currently. Please stay tuned to our official website for later updates.

this is embarrassing
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We are sorry for that. Please stay tuned to the official website for the updates.
2023-7-8
Use props
djiuser_HYyINJmq4b42
New

Poland

Podpinam się do tematu.  Bardzo proszę o język polski w kolejnej aktualizacji.
2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_HYyINJmq4b42 Posted at 7-8 04:26
Podpinam się do tematu.  Bardzo proszę o język polski w kolejnej aktualizacji.

We will forward your request to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-7-9
Use props
Robert Łabuz
lvl.3
Poland

dji don't give a ... about us consumers! The drone has been on the market for over a year, and they cannot upload the Polish language to the controller, even though they sell their drones in our country and despite the fact that the Polish language is available in the dji fly application. That's not much work, is it?
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Robert Łabuz Posted at 7-13 02:02
dji don't give a ... about us consumers! The drone has been on the market for over a year, and they cannot upload the Polish language to the controller, even though they sell their drones in our country and despite the fact that the Polish language is available in the dji fly application. That's not much work, is it?

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will keep forwarding the request to the engineers, hopefully, it will be supported.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_ele4v0AQEnZa
New
Poland

I co będzie w końcu język polski?
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_CcxN91fAHIwM
New

Poland

Dołączam się polski by się przydał
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CcxN91fAHIwM Posted at 7-18 09:58
Dołączam się polski by się przydał

We will keep forwarding your request to our team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-7-18
Use props
Garbul
New

Poland

Proszę o polski język w kontrolerze.
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Garbul Posted at 7-19 08:20
Proszę o polski język w kontrolerze.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep forwarding your request to our teams.
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_RShJGEYOZFTr
New

Poland

Proszę o  język Polski dla Kontrolera RC
Mavic 3 pro
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_RShJGEYOZFTr Posted at 7-28 08:24
Proszę o  język Polski dla Kontrolera RC
Mavic 3 pro

Hi there, we will forward your request to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-7-29
Use props
masi3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126024 ft
Poland

Dlaczego w kontrolerze RC nie ma polskiego menu aw N1 z telefonem Android jest polskie menu? Przecież RC to droższa wersja. Dlaczego to taki problem dla DJI zrobić RC polskie menu jeśli DJI zrobiło takie polskie menu w aplikacji na Androida w telefonie? To jest niezrozumiałe, droższa wersja drona jest gorsza!!!
2023-8-7
Use props
masi3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126024 ft
Poland

Proszę o polskie menu w RC!!! Kiedy będzie nowa aktualizacja dla RC?
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

masi3 Posted at 8-7 10:32
Proszę o polskie menu w RC!!! Kiedy będzie nowa aktualizacja dla RC?

We understand your needs very well. We will keep forwarding your feedback and request to our product team. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_5AmC6vlC8dwE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10725 ft
Poland

JAK WYGLĄDA SYTUACJA Z AKTUALIZACJĄ DLA RC POLSKIEGO MENU ??? NA POLSKIM RYNKU I SIECIACH HANDLOWYCH SPRZĘTU PRZYBYWA "DJI" SPRZEDAŻ NAPEWNO WZROSŁ WIELOKROTNIE!!! A SZANOWNE WSPARCIE TECHNICZNE SZANUJE POLSKIEGO KONSUMENTA ??? CZY UDAJE ??? BO JAK PORY NIC NIE ZROBIŁ WTYM KIERUNKU A WYPADAŁO BY...
2023-8-14
Use props
Wiesław Pawlina
New

Poland

Proszę o przyspieszenie prac że spolszczeniem menu dla dji mini 3 pro rc
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_5AmC6vlC8dwE Posted at 8-14 07:51
JAK WYGLĄDA SYTUACJA Z AKTUALIZACJĄ DLA RC POLSKIEGO MENU ??? NA POLSKIM RYNKU I SIECIACH HANDLOWYCH SPRZĘTU PRZYBYWA "DJI" SPRZEDAŻ NAPEWNO WZROSŁ WIELOKROTNIE!!! A SZANOWNE WSPARCIE TECHNICZNE SZANUJE POLSKIEGO KONSUMENTA ??? CZY UDAJE ??? BO JAK PORY NIC NIE ZROBIŁ WTYM KIERUNKU A WYPADAŁO BY...

We understand your needs very well. We also hope- this request can be achieved. We will keep forwarding your feedback and request to our product team. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wiesław Pawlina Posted at 8-14 18:33
Proszę o przyspieszenie prac że spolszczeniem menu dla dji mini 3 pro rc

We also hope this request can be achieved. We will keep forwarding your feedback and request to our product team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-8-15
Use props
djiuser_dLzKsBHGxnzE
lvl.1

Poland

Dołączam się do prośby o wsparcie języka polskiego w kontrolerze DJI RC zwłaszcza, że jest tam ta sama aplikacja co na android i kontroler również posiada system android. Może wystarczy otworzyć oprogramowanie androida to sami zainstalujemy sobie ze sklepu play wersję z j. polskim  
2023-8-15
Use props
Robert Łabuz
lvl.3
Poland

The next update of the RC apparatus 1.03.0400 does not bring anything new, in addition there is still no Polish language!!! DJi laughs in our face thinking we are idiots. And all they can say is that "We understand your needs very well".
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dLzKsBHGxnzE Posted at 8-15 10:19
Dołączam się do prośby o wsparcie języka polskiego w kontrolerze DJI RC zwłaszcza, że jest tam ta sama aplikacja co na android i kontroler również posiada system android. Może wystarczy otworzyć oprogramowanie androida to sami zainstalujemy sobie ze sklepu play wersję z j. polskim

We will keep forwarding this request to the corresponding team. We also hope it can be achieved. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robert Łabuz Posted at 8-15 23:46
The next update of the RC apparatus 1.03.0400 does not bring anything new, in addition there is still no Polish language!!! DJi laughs in our face thinking we are idiots. And all they can say is that "We understand your needs very well".

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep forwarding your request to the product team. We also hope this request can be achieved. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_lItYOSwKXYnH
New

Poland

Proszę dodać język Polski do kontrolera
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lItYOSwKXYnH Posted at 8-17 21:30
Proszę dodać język Polski do kontrolera

We will keep forwarding the request to our engineers, thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_tT7Ljx6D0gW6
New
Flight distance : 162142 ft

Poland

Dzień dobry również poproszę o jak najszybsze uaktualnienie i wprowadzenie języka polskiego :-)
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_ZwVUOm8iyX3t
New

Germany

Hello Dear Droneers,
Could the tech team kindly move the Polish language folder to the RC controller driver in the next update? After all, if something is already written, just copy it. Is it really that complicated? It is unlikely that RC sales will be so low in our country that it will not be profitable for you. with the Polish language version, I was wondering whether to buy an RC or a standard controller. I chose RC for a moment, unfortunately it's hard for me to grasp it all. I hope someone other than part-time call center students will read these comments.
Peace
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ZwVUOm8iyX3t Posted at 8-20 01:45
Hello Dear Droneers,
Could the tech team kindly move the Polish language folder to the RC controller driver in the next update? After all, if something is already written, just copy it. Is it really that complicated? It is unlikely that RC sales will be so low in our country that it will not be profitable for you. with the Polish language version, I was wondering whether to buy an RC or a standard controller. I chose RC for a moment, unfortunately it's hard for me to grasp it all. I hope someone other than part-time call center students will read these comments.
Peace

We will note down your feedback and hand it over to the product team. Please stay tuned for any latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at http://dji.com Thank you.
2023-8-20
Use props
Art1307
lvl.1
Flight distance : 849718 ft
Poland

Właśnie kupiłem drona DJI Mini 3 Pro z kontrolerem RC. Jakież było moje zdziwienie, że przy pierwszym uruchomieniu kontrolera RC w aplikacji DJI Fly  nie było możliwości wyboru języka polskiego. Proszę o dodanie języka polskiego w kontrolerze RC.
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Art1307 Posted at 8-25 01:42
Właśnie kupiłem drona DJI Mini 3 Pro z kontrolerem RC. Jakież było moje zdziwienie, że przy pierwszym uruchomieniu kontrolera RC w aplikacji DJI Fly  nie było możliwości wyboru języka polskiego. Proszę o dodanie języka polskiego w kontrolerze RC.

Hi there, thank you for bringing out this issue. We will keep forwarding the request to our engineers, thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-25
Use props
djiuser_NEsty1jr4uGT
New
Flight distance : 5007 ft
Poland

I will waiting for polish language too.
Please add this language to settings.
I believe in you DJI.
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_NEsty1jr4uGT Posted at 8-27 02:22
I will waiting for polish language too.
Please add this language to settings.
I believe in you DJI.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your request to our team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-8-28
Use props
tomcik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254239 ft
Poland

hi, will dear DJI respect Polish users and update the RC2 controller with Aira 3 by introducing Polish language
2023-8-31
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules