Export Model from DJI Terra
1428 7 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b_clive
lvl.1
Malta

Dear All,

I have managed to set my GCPs on a project I did of around 32000m2 and I was very happy with the result. I do have a couple of questions though.

• I am using an ED50 UTM 33N coordinate system. I don't know If that makes any difference but my orthomosaic is not very well aligned with the maps provided on dji terra even though when I check the ground control points I recorded on-site using a GPS Rover they fit perfectly.
  • After exporting all the various deliverables I tried to open the orthomosaic .tif file but Ii is too large to open anywhere. Is there any workaround?
  • Noted that while the pointcould in .las keeps the coordinates system set in dji terra on my GCPs, not the same can be said for the model cause it is exported in original 0,0 coordinates for some reason.

Thanks in advance
Clive
2023-4-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may get a better response to such a technical question in the PRODUCTS/OTHER section.  Good luck.
2023-4-29
Use props
b_clive
lvl.1
Malta

Hi Bleriot53,

I am already in the others section. Can you point me to the right sections, please?  
2023-4-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

b_clive Posted at 4-29 00:26
Hi Bleriot53,

I am already in the others section. Can you point me to the right sections, please?

You are in the WORKS/OTHERS section
You need the PRODUCTS/OTHERS section

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=914
2023-4-29
Use props
b_clive
lvl.1
Malta

much appreciated. Thank you
2023-4-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

b_clive Posted at 4-29 02:16
much appreciated. Thank you

You're welcome. By the way, if you want to reply directly to someone, rather than just post generally, you should click the REPLY button on their post. That way they will get a notification of it
2023-4-29
Use props
b_clive
lvl.1
Malta

Blériot53 Posted at 4-29 03:01
You're welcome. By the way, if you want to reply directly to someone, rather than just post generally, you should click the REPLY button on their post. That way they will get a notification of it

Great thank you for pointing this out and sending the link too
2023-4-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

b_clive Posted at 4-29 04:10
Great thank you for pointing this out and sending the link too

You've cracked it now
2023-4-29