DJI Agras T30 + Base D-RTK 2 / base disconnects on drone battery ...
1030 4 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FZanini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48383 ft
Brazil

When changing the battery of the drone, the base disconnects and it is necessary to close the work map, reconnect the base to return to the map that was being executed
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. As long as you do not exit the flight mission page, you can continue the planning.
If T30 runs out of battery in the middle of planning, you can continue the planning after it returns to home and change the battery. However, the flight traces seen on the remote controller will be more.
May we know what issue you encountered? Was your case inconsistent with that?
2023-4-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Well, you understand, DJI Wanda is a bot.  More seriously, the moderators of the forum do not use the equipment of the Enterprise range and therefore have no idea what we are talking about.  

This problem is known with the DRTK2 if you turn off the drone you have to reconnect manually.  I don't have a workaround to overcome this, maybe there is one but many of us are looking.

For the moment the only solution is to use a third-party NTRIP network, in this case no problem it reconnects automatically after changing the battery.
2023-4-29
Use props
FZanini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48383 ft
Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-29 06:13
Well, you understand, DJI Wanda is a bot.  More seriously, the moderators of the forum do not use the equipment of the Enterprise range and therefore have no idea what we are talking about.  

This problem is known with the DRTK2 if you turn off the drone you have to reconnect manually.  I don't have a workaround to overcome this, maybe there is one but many of us are looking.

Hello Lv_Forestry thank you very much for your return

So every time I change the drone's battery I have to close the working map, reconnect the base and go back to the map that was running?

If so, the operation is invalid because this process takes more than 5 minutes
2023-4-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

FZanini Posted at 4-29 08:18
Hello Lv_Forestry thank you very much for your return

So every time I change the drone's battery I have to close the working map, reconnect the base and go back to the map that was running?

This is one of the problems with DRTK2.  The NTRIP and RTCM and RINEX standards are however very simple.  But DJI managed to make it something complicated.  
For the same price you can have an Emlid receiver which is much more stable and efficient.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules