258 7 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ariffin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7425 ft

India

Hi,

i dont have the Mini 2 box with me and i need to regsiter my drone in India. how can i get the Date of manufacture for ny drone as the Serial decoder is also not working.
a solution will highly be appreciated.
2023-4-29
Use props
Ariffin
lvl.1

India

Serial Decoder is not working

Hi All,

The serial Decoder is not working and I am not able to check what my drone's serial numbr holds.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry that we are unable to offer this information. Generally, the production time of the aircraft is on the outer packaging box of the product, with the year and month.
2023-4-29
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Have you tried to power the drone on and going to the about of the drone and getting the serial number.  once you have it submit it to DJI on here and see if DJI can get it to you.
2023-4-29
Use props
Ariffin
lvl.1

India

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 05:00
Hello, there. We are sorry that we are unable to offer this information. Generally, the production time of the aircraft is on the outer packaging box of the product, with the year and month.

So now since I don't have the box, with the help of serial number , cab I get the Date of Manufacture?
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ariffin Posted at 4-30 02:18
So now since I don't have the box, with the help of serial number , cab I get the Date of Manufacture?

We are sorry that we can not check the data of manufacture via Serial Number.
2023-4-30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-30 02:55
We are sorry that we can not check the data of manufacture via Serial Number.

Why can't you get the manufacture date?  That seems weird you wouldn't know this.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-30 17:12
Why can't you get the manufacture date?  That seems weird you wouldn't know this.

As we mentioned,  the production time of the aircraft is printed on the outer packaging box of the product, with the year and month. We are unable to offer this information through Serial Number.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules