Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Virtual Flight & Accesories
723 6 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j.himmelbauer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

Works the Virtual Flight Simulator on Android phones also with th DJI accesories like Goggle Integra and Motion Controller 2?

Josef
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Josef. Thanks for reaching out. We need to clarify some details before we can answer your inquiry. To confirm, are you referring to the DJI Virtual Flight simulator? If yes, what DJI drone are you planning to use the goggles and the controller with? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_kInMhJTKIXVL
New

France

Hello , i am trying to connect integra + mc 2 to train myself on dji  virtual flight but the app can't recognize all of them even after the update of all stuff , i don't see the right combo on the screen and i choose googles v2 and motion controller ( 1??)
Because it's the only choice i can see on the screen ...
Why ? And why i can't ? It's a new combo from Dji , i ´am a beginner as a lot of your new clients , and i can't train on the app made for ...
Thanks to light my brain ;)
I use IOs on the last iphone 14
> can't wait to start
2023-4-29
Use props
j.himmelbauer
lvl.4
Austria

Yes, I use this (Android) emulator with the (virtual) Avata.

In terms of hardware, I have a Mavic 3 Classic, DJ RC Controller, Motion Controller 2 and an Goggles Integra
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

j.himmelbauer@cloudcompany.at Posted at 4-29 23:47
Yes, I use this (Android) emulator with the (virtual) Avata.

In terms of hardware, I have a Mavic 3 Classic, DJ RC Controller, Motion Controller 2 and an Goggles Integra

Thanks for the update. DJI Virtual Flight temporarily does not support DJI Mavic 3 Series, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI RC Motion 2, which can only be used with DJI Avata or DJI FPV now.  We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
fansbf5f97a8
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 18:27
Hi, Josef. Thanks for reaching out. We need to clarify some details before we can answer your inquiry. To confirm, are you referring to the DJI Virtual Flight simulator? If yes, what DJI drone are you planning to use the goggles and the controller with? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.

yes, mean the DJI Flight Simulator and like to use alseo my Integra and the MC2 - and btw., a Mavic 3 Drone would be great in the Simulator ;-)
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansbf5f97a8 Posted at 6-1 03:39
yes, mean the DJI Flight Simulator and like to use alseo my Integra and the MC2 - and btw., a Mavic 3 Drone would be great in the Simulator ;-)

We're sorry, but the DJI Virtual Flight app is different from the DJI Flight Simulator. But if you are referring to the latter, all your devices listed are currently not supported. The DJI Virtual Flight, on the other hand, supports the DJI Avata and the Goggles Integra. The rest are also not supported. But we will record your request and cascade them to the DJI Developers for consideration. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules