Impossible to register my address for shipping stickers.
1442 28 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loic2665
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1636542 ft
France

Hi,

I would like to get my C1 certification of my Mavic 3, but I'm unable to add my address in the application running on the DJI RC PRO.

I'm having the error below, and then it's loading indefinitly...

Screenshot_20230429-165235.png

I'm using the app installed on the device version 1.10.1 (1005-official) on the RC Pro (i updated the app 30 mins ago)

Is there any solution ? Of course i can't send all the answers to questions publicly... that would be insane. I also can't use a computer because it ask me to use the device where the drone is activated to get the serial number automatically.

Thanks have a nice day. :-)
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, loic2665. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm whether the drone meets the following conditions?
Conditions:
a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;
c. Drone now is in our supported country list ( 27 member states of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway,Swizerland).
If yes, please let us know so we may submit a manual application for you. Thank you, and have a a nice day.
2023-4-29
Use props
loic2665
lvl.2
France

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 15:37
Hi, loic2665. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm whether the drone meets the following conditions?
Conditions:

Hi thanks for your answer !

1. Yes my drone is a Mavic 3, (not the cine version)
2. Yes my drone and the app is up to date both have. The last version above version you mentioned
3. I live in France so yes I'm in EU.

Have a nice day:-)
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

loic2665 Posted at 4-29 22:29
Hi thanks for your answer !

1. Yes my drone is a Mavic 3, (not the cine version)

You are most welcome, and thanks for the confirmation. We'd like to help you submit a manual application. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
loic2665
lvl.2
France

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 01:12
You are most welcome, and thanks for the confirmation. We'd like to help you submit a manual application. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

Thanks ! I just sent you the messages with the needed informations.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

loic2665 Posted at 4-30 01:49
Thanks ! I just sent you the messages with the needed informations.

We've received the details and submitted the application for you. Kindly check your inbox for more details. Thank you.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_Gzbp10fzUPqC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 390322 ft
Italy

Hi, i've the same issue of Loic2665, but for my mini 4 pro.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-289533-1-1.html
I'm register like: ilfurya@gmail.com in the dji account
How can i do?
2-15 14:40
Use props
djiuser_27qgAFrKEDPZ
New

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-4-29 15:37
Conditions:

Hi Tony, I am experiencing the same issue. I meet all the requirements, can you also send me the manual application to my email?
2-16 00:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Gzbp10fzUPqC Posted at 2-15 14:40
Hi, i've the same issue of Loic2665, but for my mini 4 pro.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-289533-1-1.html
I'm register like: ilfurya@gmail.com in the dji account

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are also trying to get a C1 sticker? If yes, please confirm if you purchased the unit in 2023 or 2024. We will wait for your response.
2-16 02:11
Use props
djiuser_Gzbp10fzUPqC
lvl.2
Italy

yes I want a c1 sticker.  I bought in 2023
2-16 04:12
Use props
djiuser_Gzbp10fzUPqC
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-16 02:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are also trying to get a C1 sticker? If yes, please confirm if you purchased the unit in 2023 or 2024. We will wait for your response.

2-16 14:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_27qgAFrKEDPZ Posted at 2-16 00:52
Hi Tony, I am experiencing the same issue. I meet all the requirements, can you also send me the manual application to my email?

Hi there. I have also sent you a message. Please kindly check your Forum inbox. Thank you very much.
2-17 02:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Gzbp10fzUPqC Posted at 2-16 14:36

Thank you for the information provided. Did you already finish the C1 application on the DJI Fly app? If not, please fill up the form on the DJI Fly app to apply for the C1 label, during the application it will ask you an address where to ship the C1 sticker, please input your address and complete the process. You may refer to the link below for the tutorial. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=DK&lang=en
2-18 03:13
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 03:13
Thank you for the information provided. Did you already finish the C1 application on the DJI Fly app? If not, please fill up the form on the DJI Fly app to apply for the C1 label, during the application it will ask you an address where to ship the C1 sticker, please input your address and complete the process. You may refer to the link below for the tutorial. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en

I can't add my address
3-5 08:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sfrecciante Posted at 3-5 08:43
I can't add my address

Hello there. Sorry for the trouble. Please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check it further. We will respond to you after we review the error. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-6 23:58
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-6 23:58
Hello there. Sorry for the trouble. Please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check it further. We will respond to you after we review the error. Thank you for your cooperation.

3-7 14:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for the information provided. Are you currently located in the United States? If yes, please note that this can be processed if you are within the EU region. Please keep us posted.
3-8 04:37
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 04:37
Thank you for the information provided. Are you currently located in the United States? If yes, please note that this can be processed if you are within the EU region. Please keep us posted.

no, I'm in Italy
3-8 10:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.
3-9 00:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. The main reason for this problem is due to the country code obtained by the APP does not match the system language of your DJI RC 2. For example, if the user region is France and the DJI RC 2 remote controller system language is English therefore, the country code and language do not match.

Please set the system language of your DJI RC 2 to the language corresponding to the country where you are located, and stay connected to the internet to fill in the address again. For country/language matching relationships, please refer to the official website for corresponding matching information. Hope this helps.
3-14 01:40
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 01:40
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. The main reason for this problem is due to the country code obtained by the APP does not match the system language of your DJI RC 2. For example, if the user region is France and the DJI RC 2 remote controller system language is English therefore, the country code and language do not match.

Please set the system language of your DJI RC 2 to the language corresponding to the country where you are located, and stay connected to the internet to fill in the address again. For country/language matching relationships, please refer to the official website for corresponding matching information. Hope this helps.

come posso impostare la lingua di sistema del mio DJI RC 2?
I read in Italian from my RC2
only in the forum the language is different, English
3-17 09:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sfrecciante Posted at 3-17 09:14
come posso impostare la lingua di sistema del mio DJI RC 2?
I read in Italian from my RC2
only in the forum the language is different, English

Hi there. Can you please set the language on your DJI RC 2 to Italian and then check if the issue persists? To set the language, swipe the screen from top to bottom to bring up the quick settings, click the gear icon (settings) > Go to System > Language. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us a screen recording showing the language settings on your DJI RC 2 and showing the error message after placing the address.
3-17 22:48
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-17 22:48
Hi there. Can you please set the language on your DJI RC 2 to Italian and then check if the issue persists? To set the language, swipe the screen from top to bottom to bring up the quick settings, click the gear icon (settings) > Go to System > Language. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us a screen recording showing the language settings on your DJI RC 2 and showing the error message after placing the address.
[media=x,817,460][/media]

Sorry for the delay in responding.
The language was already set correctly.
I made the video on the screen.

3-28 13:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for the information provided. We may need to confirm this with our designated team. We will keep you posted.
3-30 03:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking, it is found that this issue is abnormal. Kindly please provide us the DJI RC 2 logs and the exact time when the issue occurs for further investigation. You may export the remote controller log using the DJI Assistant 2 software via "Log Export" then upload the file via Google Drive and send the link to us for further diagnostics. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your understanding.
4-4 00:59
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-4 00:59
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking, it is found that this issue is abnormal. Kindly please provide us the DJI RC 2 logs and the exact time when the issue occurs for further investigation. You may export the remote controller log using the DJI Assistant 2 software via "Log Export" then upload the file via Google Drive and send the link to us for further diagnostics. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your understanding.

I'll send you everything.
I made a video of how I proceeded.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16JLKfRdyxTkZKmVsmDONajbm3GttqElM/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCD2egtsqnTXba7qf9kfgCHWQSN_GYrs/view?usp=drive_link
4-5 14:17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sfrecciante Posted at 4-5 14:17
I'll send you everything.
I made a video of how I proceeded.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. I'm sorry to inform you that I cannot access the link provided due to the restriction. Could you please change the restriction to public or you may send the updated link through PM. Thank you.
4-5 22:25
Use props
Sfrecciante
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 22:25
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. I'm sorry to inform you that I cannot access the link provided due to the restriction. Could you please change the restriction to public or you may send the updated link through PM. Thank you.

sorry, try this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19_6FnDvLllBfA_qqZz9f5CXwvZo_n5_P/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16JLKfRdyxTkZKmVsmDONajbm3GttqElM/view?usp=sharing
4-6 05:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sfrecciante Posted at 4-6 05:35
sorry, try this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19_6FnDvLllBfA_qqZz9f5CXwvZo_n5_P/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will now forward these files to our relevant team for further investigation. We appreciate your cooperation.
4-6 20:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules