SERVICE PLAN AFTER 2 YEARS OF USAGE
306 3 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171250 ft
Greece

I would like to know if there is plan, such as DJI Care Refresh+, that i can buy after 2 years of usage of my drone. It is very important to have a plan that we can use.
Thanks in advance

2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. You can purchase DJI Care Refresh + and can be bound to your DJI product when it meets all of the following criteria:
1) DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired.
3) There is at least 1 product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan).

Also, DJI Care Refresh + cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh + once.
Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh +.

Hope this clarifies and answers your query. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171250 ft
Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 4-29 08:02
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. You can purchase DJI Care Refresh + and can be bound to your DJI product when it meets all of the following criteria:
1) DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired.

That is the problem! When we finish with the Refresh+ then we have nothing. If we can bought repeatidly a Refresh+ plan it would be excellent and if you have 2 replacements then you will not be eligible to buy it again. I think that DJI should consider this.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Socrates Gi Posted at 4-29 08:29
That is the problem! When we finish with the Refresh+ then we have nothing. If we can bought repeatidly a Refresh+ plan it would be excellent and if you have 2 replacements then you will not be eligible to buy it again. I think that DJI should consider this.

Hi, Socrates Gi. We value our customers who provide their feedback. Please rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules