Motion Controller 1 - Won't charge
468 3 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skeener2
New

United States

So my Motion Controller 1 for the avata just stopped charging.  All of my other batteries for the avata charge just fine on the same charger.  (A DJI charger)  

I haven't found any threads yet with the same issue.  Is there maybe a reset button sequence to use to kinda reset the MC1 so it will start accepting charging again?  This is really annoying as I am seriously limited on the amount of fly time I can do with it until I find a fix.

Help!

Thanks!

Steve
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Steve. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried using other chargers? If not yet, we recommend using a 5V1A/2A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable. Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
skeener2
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 18:37
Hi, Steve. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried using other chargers? If not yet, we recommend using a 5V1A/2A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable. Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response.  Using a USB-A to USB-c cable on another charger seems to have done the trick.  I will check on the DJI charger port as well next to see if that's my issue or just operator idiot....er....error.  :-)

Fun product.  Definitely my favorite drone out of several I own.  
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

skeener2 Posted at 5-1 16:28
Thanks for the quick response.  Using a USB-A to USB-c cable on another charger seems to have done the trick.  I will check on the DJI charger port as well next to see if that's my issue or just operator idiot....er....error.  :-)

Fun product.  Definitely my favorite drone out of several I own.

You're welcome, Steve. We're glad to know it's been sorted out. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules