The focus ıssue , is really annoying....
483 8 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E-Ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2195594 ft
Turkey

The focus issue is still not resolved. Will something be done about this issue? I trashed a lot of my videos because of this. Can you tell me why did I buy this drone if my videos will not be clear?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, E-Ray. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through. Are the videos taken by Mini 3 Pro? Can you please provide us with raw videos for further checking? Also, kindly provide the firmware versions of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly App version. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 18:51
Hi, E-Ray. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through. Are the videos taken by Mini 3 Pro? Can you please provide us with raw videos for further checking? Also, kindly provide the firmware versions of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly App version. Thank you.

Dear Gamora;

Yes the videos were shot with DJI Mini 3 PRO , I do all updates regularly.

You can download the videos from the link below. I am sharing 2 videos with you..

https://we.tl/t-qNJoMfF3rx

DJI_0768 In this video you will see that the clarity deteriorates after a few seconds. ( focus adjustment is in auto focus mode, not manual mode.)

DJI_0752 You will see that there is an unclear area on the right side of the video.

I often have this problem in my videos, but sometimes it's okay, my videos look very clear. It is not possible for me to notice this problem from the RC screen, I realize that when I watch my videos on the big screen, the clarity is deteriorated and those videos and my time are wasted.

2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

E-Ray Posted at 5-2 12:50
Dear Gamora;

Yes the videos were shot with DJI Mini 3 PRO , I do all updates regularly.

Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback. May we have the firmware versions of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly App version so that we can confirm details better as well?
You can also try below suggestions at the same time:
1. Check whether the lens is dirty. We recommend wiping the lens with a wet tissue.
2. Please make sure the firmware version is the latest; if not, please update it. If yes, please try to refresh the firmware.
3. Please keep the shooting target within the focus point. We recommend you fly your aircraft to a place where the shooting target is within the focus range (For example, 1m - ∞ for the Mavic Air 2), shoot, and then view again.
4. Reset the camera parameters in the app.
5. If the issue persists after camera parameters are reset, please toggle to MF mode and slide the MF module. Check whether the picture becomes clear or blurry.
①If the picture does not become clear or blurry, please send back the product for testing.
②If the picture becomes clear or blurry but AF fails, please use AF mode in an environment with good lighting. Tap the center point of the screen in AF mode. Check whether it focuses. (There is an effective focus area in the app. If the boundary edge of the app is tapped, AF is invalid. Please keep the shooting target in the center of the picture as much as possible.)

Thanks in advance.
2023-5-2
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-2 23:45
Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback. May we have the firmware versions of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly App version so that we can confirm details better as well?
You can also try below suggestions at the same time:
1. Check whether the lens is dirty. We recommend wiping the lens with a wet tissue.

My lens is clean, all my updates are done and I've done everything you said before.
Manual focus works well. Even if I touch the screen, autofocus does not focus on the subject. (Same issue in the Youtube link )
I am sharing the screenshot attached.

SS

SS
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

E-Ray Posted at 5-3 15:24
My lens is clean, all my updates are done and I've done everything you said before.
Manual focus works well. Even if I touch the screen, autofocus does not focus on the subject. (Same issue in the Youtube link https://youtu.be/YYvKJLtXrNs)

Thank you for the update. We have escalated the issue to our engineers.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

E-Ray Posted at 5-3 15:24
Manual focus works well. Even if I touch the screen, autofocus does not focus on the subject. (Same issue in the Youtube link https://youtu.be/YYvKJLtXrNs)

The focus will be impacted by the movement or the lower temperature.
Please confirm if you were able to focus on the subject when the aircraft stay still.
Moreover, please change to a place with a higher temperature to test again.
Please tell us the average temperature you flew.
If the issue persists after testing, please send us the original footage, export corresponding LOGs, exact time and date, temperature.
2023-5-5
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-5 05:33
The focus will be impacted by the movement or the lower temperature.
Please confirm if you were able to focus on the subject when the aircraft stay still.
Moreover, please change to a place with a higher temperature to test again.

(Focus will be affected by movement) What exactly do you mean in this sentence? Can you explain how focus is negatively affected when the drone moves?

The problem is not the air temperature. but perhaps we can think of the lens fogging in the cold, which indicates a manufacturing problem. I've come across complaints on the internet about this issue, which is another issue.

I will also send you the videos I took in a non-cold environment, I am having the same focusing problems. I will send in some clear videos, the sharpness in my videos does not always seem distorted, sometimes quite clear, I think this is a chronic problem.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

E-Ray Posted at 5-5 23:32
(Focus will be affected by movement) What exactly do you mean in this sentence? Can you explain how focus is negatively affected when the drone moves?

The problem is not the air temperature. but perhaps we can think of the lens fogging in the cold, which indicates a manufacturing problem. I've come across complaints on the internet about this issue, which is another issue.

If movement is too fast, it may affect the auto-focus effect. Please check if the focus issue still exists when the aircraft stay still/hovering. Could you please tell us the average temperature you flew?
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules