Latest firmware for Fly App
1484 8 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3317126 ft
United States

I just installed a new firmware today and my Air 2s started misbehaving badly. How can i undo this? Help please
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, are you pertaining to the DJI Fly app version? Can you please describe how Air 2S is misbehaving? Is your current app version V 1.10.0?
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx
lvl.1
United States

No it Is 1.10.0  also the air 2s just started flying extremely slow. Also it would fly sideways while it was in the ground getting ready for take off. It seems to be flying itself. After I click the shutter button to take a picture it takes about 10 seconds to do so and the screen was just freezing like crazy. It was a perfect app and drone before I updated yesterday. Thanks
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx Posted at 4-30 04:05
No it Is 1.10.0  also the air 2s just started flying extremely slow. Also it would fly sideways while it was in the ground getting ready for take off. It seems to be flying itself. After I click the shutter button to take a picture it takes about 10 seconds to do so and the screen was just freezing like crazy. It was a perfect app and drone before I updated yesterday. Thanks

Hello, there. According to your description, please check the propeller, and take IMU and Compass calibration first and see whether the drone return to normal.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx
lvl.1
United States

I'm sorry the app version is 1.10.1
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx Posted at 4-30 05:01

Hi, djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx. Thank you for confirming. Let us verify the issues that you're experiencing with the latest app version with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx Posted at 4-30 05:01

Hi, djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx. Thank you for patiently waiting, we now received feedback from our relevant team. Can you please reinstall the app from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). Kindly make sure to back up everything before you uninstall the app. If the issues still persist after that, please provide us with the following information:

• Screen recording / Video of the abnormal phenomenon.
• Exact Date and Time of the issue.
• App Log.

How to export app log:
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path for the app log is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG, and then export the data in the ""LOG"" folder.

iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx
lvl.1
United States

So you are saying delete the fly app then come back and click on this link to re-install it?
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Gmg05GcZwQEx Posted at 5-1 05:25
So you are saying delete the fly app then come back and click on this link to re-install it?

Yes. Please delete the app on your mobile device but please make sure to back up all needed files before deleting. Click the link that DJI Gamora posted above to install the latest version of the app. Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules