Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Something abstract for Sunday.......

After a weird couple of early mornings where Ive not only found euros on the floor and packs of neon glow sticks,  sealed and unusued,   I think it was time for something abstract.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-4-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great abstract of the mudflats. Looks like something out of "Alien"  
2023-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 4-29 23:02
Great abstract of the mudflats. Looks like something out of "Alien"

Alien the movie?
2023-4-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes. The one where John Hurt has a vicious stomach ache
2023-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 4-30 02:09
Yes. The one where John Hurt has a vicious stomach ache

I'll have to look that bit up,   it's been a long time since I watched those films.
2023-4-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brilliant abstract.  It's amazing the designs that you find in the mud flats.  Great job DA.  
2023-4-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-30 02:31
I'll have to look that bit up,   it's been a long time since I watched those films.

Me too
2023-4-30
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice one...
2023-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-30 02:33
Brilliant abstract.  It's amazing the designs that you find in the mud flats.  Great job DA.

thanks DT.     I find patterns everywhere.  
2023-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers Depp.  
2023-5-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-30 23:19
thanks DT.     I find patterns everywhere.

You're most welcome DA.    You definitely have a good eye for what makes great shots.  
2023-5-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb shot + edit!
2023-5-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Interesting abstract indeed. Have to admit that your first description of euros and glowsticks did confuse me a bit, sounds like there is an interesting story behind it. The colors of the abstract made me wonder if that is some kind of insanely zoomed-in macro from the surface of the coin, but maybe not

Also caught my attention by talking about the Alien films. Happy to say I have the first four of them on my own DVD collections. As for the infamous scene mentioned, I remember hearing that of the actors, only Hurt knew what was about to happen forehand. This was to bring more genuine shock to the actors witnessing the scene. Pretty brutal, I would say, but I'm sure they got the realism of the reactions they were striving after.

It is overall a very interesting franchise. Sigourney Weaver is excellent in the movies and it manages to capture the fear well, at least in the first two. I've also heard one of the later Alien games, the one called "Alien: Isolation" from Sega is excellent. I do own it on Xbox 360 but have to shamefully admit I haven't got around to play it yet. Maybe someday... after all the other 300 games I haven't played on that either
2023-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-6 11:19
Interesting abstract indeed. Have to admit that your first description of euros and glowsticks did confuse me a bit, sounds like there is an interesting story behind it. The colors of the abstract made me wonder if that is some kind of insanely zoomed-in macro from the surface of the coin, but maybe not

Also caught my attention by talking about the Alien films. Happy to say I have the first four of them on my own DVD collections. As for the infamous scene mentioned, I remember hearing that of the actors, only Hurt knew what was about to happen forehand. This was to bring more genuine shock to the actors witnessing the scene. Pretty brutal, I would say, but I'm sure they got the realism of the reactions they were striving after.

thanks H,     Because I head out early I often find things,   beer glasses mainly.  . Although this morning it was a gin glass.
2023-5-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:16
thanks H,     Because I head out early I often find things,   beer glasses mainly.  . Although this morning it was a gin glass.

Sorry to hear about the glasses, it is sad how indifferent people can be about these things. :-(
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-8 12:32
Sorry to hear about the glasses, it is sad how indifferent people can be about these things. :-(

Yes,   I always thought the pubs should do a better job of controlling them.
2023-5-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-8 23:00
Yes,   I always thought the pubs should do a better job of controlling them.

True, and overall I think everybody could put some more thought and effort in avoiding littering.
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-9 11:56
True, and overall I think everybody could put some more thought and effort in avoiding littering.

Are you having the vape epidemic out there? There is a big trend here to  use disposable vapes and then throw them on the floor.    What's more anonying is they contain a rechargeable lithium battery.
2023-5-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-9 23:47
Are you having the vape epidemic out there? There is a big trend here to  use disposable vapes and then throw them on the floor.    What's more anonying is they contain a rechargeable lithium battery.

I don't remember seeing too many of them thrown out on to the streets and nature. I would say that there are more problems with empty beer and energy drink cans, even when we have a can and bottle recycling system that pays the deposits back to the consumers when they return the cans and the bottles. I think not returning them and trashing them instead is just stupid, they are literally throwing money away and littering their surroundings at the same time.
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-10 01:04
I don't remember seeing too many of them thrown out on to the streets and nature. I would say that there are more problems with empty beer and energy drink cans, even when we have a can and bottle recycling system that pays the deposits back to the consumers when they return the cans and the bottles. I think not returning them and trashing them instead is just stupid, they are literally throwing money away and littering their surroundings at the same time.

We dont have any returns for bottles or cans,   we used to but that was probably before I was born.  
2023-5-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 01:08
We dont have any returns for bottles or cans,   we used to but that was probably before I was born.

Do you know why it was discontinued? I think the return system is great for both the nature and getting some money.
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-10 01:18
Do you know why it was discontinued? I think the return system is great for both the nature and getting some money.

I dont know,  but I think it's going to be going back next year to Scotland for a trial.
2023-5-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 01:24
I dont know,  but I think it's going to be going back next year to Scotland for a trial.

Okay, I hope it will succeed
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules