dji assistant 2 - server exception(2-0) error for RC-N1
2181 13 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolverine99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10157 ft

India

I tried updating my rc firmware in dji fly app which showed server error. i then tried with dji assistant(consumer version) for firmware update. It shows server exception (2-0) error.
kindly look into this and help me solve this issue.
issue.jpg
2023-4-30
Use props
wolverine99
lvl.1

India

2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. How about uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? Does it work?
2023-4-30
Use props
wolverine99
lvl.1

India

It doesn’t work
2023-4-30
Use props
wolverine99
lvl.1

India

I need my remote pilot station number to register my drone for travel purpose. My RPS number is not available even in dji fly app. Kindly help me. I tried all possible ways.
2023-4-30
Use props
Berk Karşı
New
Turkey

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a fix?
2023-5-7
Use props
wolverine99
lvl.1

India

Berk Karşı Posted at 5-7 03:08
[view_image]

All you have to do is
1. Disconnect the drone and power it off
2. Switch on your RC-N1 and connect it with your phone
3. Go to connection guide in dji fly app
4. Click the model of your drone
It will pop up like “ firmware version of RC outdated”
And will ask for an update
Select it
You have to update it using the options then.
Cheerios
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Berk Karşı Posted at 5-7 03:08
[view_image]

Sorry for the late response. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Please the use App to update the firmware for a try (Please click the "connection guide" first and then choose the corresponding aircraft model, and then the App will prompt an RC firmware update note), after app updated succesfully, and then connect to DJI Assistant 2 software again. If the app still not prompt RC update information, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
jwhite1089
New

United States

wolverine99 Posted at 5-9 03:53
All you have to do is

I created a DJI Forum account just to confirm this answer for anyone else searching tirelessly for it in the future...

This is the only thing that worked for me.

I am using:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Macbook Pro M1 Pro
- DJI Mini 2
- RC-N1

I first noticed the issue when trying to bind my devices. I tried to update via Settings in the DJI Fly app on my iPhone, and also tried using DJI Assistant 2 on my Macbook. Both times I got server errors, and upon refreshing endlessly I would get nothing.

I finally found this answer, and it worked, with one caveat (for me anyways) - After entering the connection guide and selecting DJI Mini 2 I had to wait for almost a minute before the update finally popped up. Previously I did not wait that long and thought it wasn't working.

I have read through at least ten posts on this forum about this specific issue, and I've got to say, I am extremely disappointed in what I've seen from DJI support. They've replied and asked basic questions about rebooting, unplugging, trying via the app or via DJI Assistant 2, etc. and every time that person replied saying they already tried that and it did not work, etc. and I never once saw a follow-up reply from DJI except maybe two saying they had sent a DM...

DJI - This is an obvious issue on your side - Own it, make a post about why it's happening, how to work around it, and fix it so that it doesn't happen to others in the future. These devices are not cheap, this is clearly a widespread issue (and has been for at least two months now), and this level of support is entirely unacceptable.
EDIT: I see the (late) response from DJI with the correct answer above; my main point is that the solution to this problem should not be found by asking a question on the forum. The issue should be identified and fixed, but if that can't happen for whatever reason there should be a release note or an easily discoverable article outlining the problem and the workaround note above. I work for a major tech company; when our customers can't update, it's a major issue. Even if they're using slightly older hardware.
2023-5-27
Use props
denlim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8960 ft
Hong Kong

All you have to do is
2. Switch on your RC-N1 and connect it with your phone

This solution really works.. my problem resolve. Drone and RC now updated and activated.
2023-6-13
Use props
Rob D
New
United States

All you have to do is

Finally! Direct and to the point. DJI needs to make this clear to users via a pop-up or just fix the issue  
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rob D Posted at 7-10 18:59
Finally! Direct and to the point. DJI needs to make this clear to users via a pop-up or just fix the issue

Hi, Rob D. We would like to take that as a suggestion. Rest assured this will be referred to our developers. Thanks for the support.
2023-7-10
Use props
Dr.Strangelove
New
Flight distance : 39 ft

Canada

jwhite1089 Posted at 5-27 06:28
I created a DJI Forum account just to confirm this answer for anyone else searching tirelessly for it in the future...

This is the only thing that worked for me.

You my friend are a Rock Star. Thank you SOOOO much. DJI really dropped the ball (such a large company). I think many people can cause harm by getting frustrated and messing about with firmware. Again, thanks!!!
Genius
2023-8-13
Use props
rgeorge971
lvl.1

United States

jwhite1089 Posted at 5-27 06:28

This is the only thing that worked for me.

THANK. YOU.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules