Upgrade firmware Mini 3 Pro impossible dji server error (code:0x1...
2262 22 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpverh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 673268 ft
  • >>>
France

Impossible de mettre à jour le Mini 3 Pro ainsi que la télécommande RC le même message d'erreur apparait : Erreur serveur veuillez réessayer plus tard (code:0x1151001fffff).
J'ai finalement réussi à mettre à jour le Mini 3 Pro en version v01.00.0600 ainsi que la RC en version v01.03.0100 en passant pas le logicile "DJI Assistant 2" avec le M3P et la RC connectés via USB mais c'était impossible même après cette mise à jour RC + M3P j'ai relancé un test de vérification de version firmware et cela ne marche toujours pas ?
J'ai testé avec 3 réseaux WIFI différents sans aucun VPN ni autre blocage possible.
Avez-vous une explication ?
2023-4-30
Use props
BEN67
New

Germany

Same problem here: Server Error (Wait....) Guys....this is embarrassing...
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jpverh. Thank you for reaching out. The current firmware versions that you have is already updated: v01.00.0600 (Mini 3 Pro) and v01.03.0100 (DJI RC). Are you still having the same error despite the updated versions? If yes, can you please try to check the current network status, log out and re-login your account to test again? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN67 Posted at 4-30 06:33
Same problem here: Server Error (Wait....) Guys....this is embarrassing...

Hi, BEN67. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue as well. Please try the following steps below:
1. It is recommended to check the current network status, log out and re-login your account to test again.
2. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Please keep us posted.
2023-4-30
Use props
jpverh
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-30 08:05
Hi, jpverh. Thank you for reaching out. The current firmware versions that you have is already updated: v01.00.0600 (Mini 3 Pro) and v01.03.0100 (DJI RC). Are you still having the same error despite the updated versions? If yes, can you please try to check the current network status, log out and re-login your account to test again? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I managed to upgrade my Mini 3 Pro and the RC with DJI Asistant 2 but not with the RC in Wifi. And since the update it's still the same server unreachable error I've tried with several Wifi networks including the one shared by my iPhone and it's still the same, so it's not a problem network.
2023-4-30
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

jpverh Posted at 4-30 08:38
I managed to upgrade my Mini 3 Pro and the RC with DJI Asistant 2 but not with the RC in Wifi. And since the update it's still the same server unreachable error I've tried with several Wifi networks including the one shared by my iPhone and it's still the same, so it's not a problem network.

No I agree, mine has been doing it for over a week now, same server error message.

I posted this exact same problem three days ago.

Regards
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85748 ft
Italy

simply I think it is a server overload.

I updated the firmware with DJI assistant 2 software .
2023-5-1
Use props
iadias
New

Brazil

Blackbuckone Posted at 5-1 03:13
No I agree, mine has been doing it for over a week now, same server error message.

I posted this exact same problem three days ago.

I have the same problem. I can't update via wifi or DJI Assistant. My firmware versions are 01.00.0300 (drone) and 01.01.0300 (RC).
2023-5-1
Use props
fans531b6d01
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

iadias Posted at 5-1 06:03
I have the same problem. I can't update via wifi or DJI Assistant. My firmware versions are 01.00.0300 (drone) and 01.01.0300 (RC).

I managed to upgrade the Mini 3 Pro and the RC via the "DJI Assistant 2" software but after several tries and several "failed to download" errors but in the end everything is up to date.
But despite this even with the latest firmware version, the wifi update still does not work the update server must have a problem or down at DJI?
2023-5-1
Use props
Diegior
New
Italy

Same problem here!!!! Error code 0x1103a0090012

Using Dji assistant 2 I have updated mini 3 pro and rc to the latest version v01.00.0600 (Mini 3 Pro) and v01.03.0100 (DJI RC). But, when I ckick "check firmware version" the error remain and it's always the same as before Error code 0x1103a0090012

As you suggested, I switched to another network, then logout and login to my dji account AND THE ERROR STILL REMAIN!!!!!

Please stop tell us useless solution and give us the right solution to this problem. Thanks
2023-5-1
Use props
Djeb
lvl.1

Brazil

Diegior Posted at 5-1 08:55
Same problem here!!!! Error code 0x1103a0090012

Using Dji assistant 2 I have updated mini 3 pro and rc to the latest version v01.00.0600 (Mini 3 Pro) and v01.03.0100 (DJI RC). But, when I ckick "check firmware version" the error remain and it's always the same as before Error code 0x1103a0090012

I just solve the problem using the DJI Assistant 2 with my computer using my celular internet routed. I think there is a kind of firewall to DJI server in my ISP. I’m in Brasil and I use Claro as my ISP.
I hope it helps someway.
2023-5-1
Use props
iadias
New

Brazil

fans531b6d01 Posted at 5-1 07:52
I managed to upgrade the Mini 3 Pro and the RC via the "DJI Assistant 2" software but after several tries and several "failed to download" errors but in the end everything is up to date.
But despite this even with the latest firmware version, the wifi update still does not work the update server must have a problem or down at DJI?

I was also able to update after trying several times using DJI Assistant 2. I believe the problem is in DJI. Wifi is still not working. PS.:  I use Microsoft Windows 11 and have updated the OS before.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jpverh Posted at 4-30 08:38
I managed to upgrade my Mini 3 Pro and the RC with DJI Asistant 2 but not with the RC in Wifi. And since the update it's still the same server unreachable error I've tried with several Wifi networks including the one shared by my iPhone and it's still the same, so it's not a problem network.

Hi, jpverh. Since the issue persists even after the upgrade, please provide us with the information below for further checking:
DJI Account:
App log:
Test time to locate the Log file:
The screenshot of the APP About page (showing the app version, aircraft firmware, and controller firmware):
The screenshot of the error prompt:  

To export logs:
The app log cannot be exported by directly connecting DJI RC to access the file folder. Please try connecting DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series) to export logs, and the app log is included in the log exported from the software.
Method: After DJI RC is connected to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series), click “Log Export”, select the log to be exported, and click “Save To Local".
2023-5-3
Use props
fans531b6d01
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 07:01
Hi, jpverh. Since the issue persists even after the upgrade, please provide us with the information below for further checking:
DJI Account:
App log:

I tried the Wifi update again yesterday directly with the RC and the mini 3 pro connected and everything worked fine looks like the DJI update server issues are finally fixed!
2023-5-4
Use props
Philou78420
lvl.2

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 07:01
DJI Account:
App log:

Hi,

Same error, again and again, since last upgrade...

Regards,

Philippe
2023-5-4
Use props
fans2a3e8442
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102513 ft
Poland

Same problem here. Already  logget out and logged in on RC. No effect.
While trying to upgrade by DJI Assistant 2 -drone shuts down becouse of overheating at aboit 30% download.
All previous updates went smoothly with RC controller.
Thats ridiculous but now i am trying with huge fan
IMG_2769.jpeg
2023-5-4
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

TO the ADMIN...

I think we should have a sticky Thread regarding the firmware congestion on your server, so that we don't have this happening every time there is a new update... Or you could suggest DGI to increase their number of server where the download is available, so that every continent may have their own server available to download...

Just a suggestion
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans531b6d01 Posted at 5-4 00:21
I tried the Wifi update again yesterday directly with the RC and the mini 3 pro connected and everything worked fine looks like the DJI update server issues are finally fixed!

Hi, fans531b6d01. Thank you for joining this thread. We're glad to know that your Mini 3 Pro has been updated. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good day!
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2a3e8442 Posted at 5-4 11:34
Same problem here. Already  logget out and logged in on RC. No effect.
While trying to upgrade by DJI Assistant 2 -drone shuts down becouse of overheating at aboit 30% download.
All previous updates went smoothly with RC controller.

Hi, fans2a3e8442. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please charge the drone first up to 90-100% then turn it off for 30 minutes to cool down. After it cools down, kindly try updating it again. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Philou78420 Posted at 5-4 07:01
Hi,

Hi, Philippe.  Thank you for joining this thread. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please follow the instructions from Post #5 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 580&pid=3035779). If the issue persists after following the steps, kindly provide us with the information from Post #20 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 580&pid=3038063). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-5
Use props
fans531b6d01
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Philou78420 Posted at 5-4 07:01
Hi,

I have the same problem exactly now i cannot upgrade via wifi or with RC only with DJI Assistant 2
The other day I succeeded once again in doing this update but it was a fluke and it's very painful!
I think there is a problem on the DJI server, it's obvious!
2023-5-7
Use props
fans1f638b37
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41093 ft
United States

#Ré réponse rapide ici#
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans1f638b37 Posted at 7-30 11:44
#Ré réponse rapide ici#

Hello there. Are you also experiencing an issue with upgrading the firmware? If so please try to logout from the app and log back in. Make sure you have a stable wifi connection. If that fails please try upgrading the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can use the following link to get to the download section: https://www.dji.com/global/mini-3-pro/downloads. Connect your Mini 3 Pro to the pc using the USB-C cable, Select the model under "Connected devices" and then select "Firmware Upgrade". Please tell us if the issue still persists so we can assist you further. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules