Problem with drone
565 5 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blazo19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7411 ft
Montenegro

Hello everyone, someone have problem like this?
IMG_0640.png
IMG_0641.png
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, blazo19. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For us to better understand these pop-up messages, can you please provide us your drone model, RC model (or mobile phone used if you're using non-screen RC like RC-N1)? Are these new devices or did you change something before these pop-ups occur?
2023-4-30
Use props
blazo19
lvl.1
Montenegro

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-30 08:19
Hi, blazo19. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For us to better understand these pop-up messages, can you please provide us your drone model, RC model (or mobile phone used if you're using non-screen RC like RC-N1)? Are these new devices or did you change something before these pop-ups occur?

Hey, thanks for answering.. i use drone Dji mini se Model-MT2SD25, and i use on iphone 12 pro max. Sometimes work good but in last few times all the time have problem like this..
2023-4-30
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gimbal stuck -  start there.  Got the gimbal protector on still or has it been crashed?
2023-4-30
Use props
blazo19
lvl.1
Montenegro

I have gimbal protection, and with gimbal don’t have a problem..  work well
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

blazo19 Posted at 4-30 08:29
Hey, thanks for answering.. i use drone Dji mini se Model-MT2SD25, and i use on iphone 12 pro max. Sometimes work good but in last few times all the time have problem like this..

Hi, blazo19. Thank you for the information. For the gimbal stuck, please check whether there is debris on the gimbal. If yes, clean off them, restart the aircraft, and calibrate the gimbal. Or please try powering off the aircraft and move the gimbal gently at every angle with your hand, and check whether there is any debris in the gimbal. If not, power on the aircraft and calibrate the gimbal. Remove the aircraft’s microSD card.

For the aircraft binding message, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is: Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.

For the No Transmission message, can you please confirm if this happened before the flight o while in the flight? How far was the drone from the RC?
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules