No Zoom or FPS in video
900 4 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gmkddFUSM8Jt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148701 ft

United Kingdom

Please help. I have a Mavic Air 2, a great drone but I no longer have the option to change the zoom to x4 or change the frame rates, while in video mode. In fact, I only have Normal, HDR, and Slow Motion as options.
I am using App version 1.10.1    RC Firmware 04.11.0200   Aircraft Firmware 01.01.1300

Hope you can help as I used it a lot and is one of the reasons I bought this drone.

Thanks, Harley.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what resolution are you using when using the zoom function on your unit? Please refer to the supported resolution and frame rate available for zooming. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2x digital zoom when set to 4K 30/25/24 fps, But 4K WIDE doesn't support zoom.

2x digital zoom when set to 2.7K 60/50/48/30/25/24

4x
digital zoom when set to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_gmkddFUSM8Jt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148701 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-30 17:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what resolution are you using when using the zoom function on your unit? Please refer to the supported resolution and frame rate available for zooming. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2x digital zoom when set to 4K 30/25/24 fps, But 4K WIDE doesn't support zoom.

Thanks for your reply, I could not find how to change the resolution or frame rate. It has disappeared from within the settings, so I could not use 1080p at 4x zoom. Today I have just discovered that it can be changed by tapping on the screen at the bottom right, where the video settings are displayed. Problem solved  :-) Thanks again.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_gmkddFUSM8Jt Posted at 5-1 10:42
Thanks for your reply, I could not find how to change the resolution or frame rate. It has disappeared from within the settings, so I could not use 1080p at 4x zoom. Today I have just discovered that it can be changed by tapping on the screen at the bottom right, where the video settings are displayed. Problem solved  :-) Thanks again.

Perfect! We're glad that you already found the settings and that solves the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day!
2023-5-2
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

djiuser_gmkddFUSM8Jt Posted at 5-1 10:42
Thanks for your reply, I could not find how to change the resolution or frame rate. It has disappeared from within the settings, so I could not use 1080p at 4x zoom. Today I have just discovered that it can be changed by tapping on the screen at the bottom right, where the video settings are displayed. Problem solved  :-) Thanks again.
Edit... Sorry, didn't read the whole post.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules