10772 32 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

Comparison test of the neutral density (ND) filter set for the Mavic 3 Pro. I'm very impressed by how there seems to be practically no appreciable color cast or image degredation, even with the ND64 filter.
2023-4-30
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi illumations, thank you for your review of the filters. I wanted to ask if all 3 filters are the same strength. Just from the look of it, the main camera seems to match what the filter is rated for i.e. ND32 , but the two tele cameras (again from the look of it), appear to have lesser strength filters. Imho if I am correct, this might be better this way considering those tele cameras are smaller sensor size camera, and 7x has a smaller aperture. Just wanted to check on this. Thanks in advance, Mike.
2023-4-30
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Mzp Posted at 4-30 18:09
Hi illumations, thank you for your review of the filters. I wanted to ask if all 3 filters are the same strength. Just from the look of it, the main camera seems to match what the filter is rated for i.e. ND32 , but the two tele cameras (again from the look of it), appear to have lesser strength filters. Imho if I am correct, this might be better this way considering those tele cameras are smaller sensor size camera, and 7x has a smaller aperture. Just wanted to check on this. Thanks in advance, Mike.

They are not the same. Filter for 166 mm camera is a bit lighter.
Here is photo of ND8:

2023-5-1
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cascade_MT Posted at 5-1 01:08
Here is photo of ND8:

So when DJI support decided to tell me that the ND filters are all the same, they actually had no idea what they were talking about.
2023-5-1
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Here is photo of ND8:

Ah interesting, thanks Cascade_MT, got it.

Best Regards , Mike.
2023-5-1
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mzp Posted at 5-1 04:42
Ah interesting, thanks Cascade_MT, got it.

Best Regards , Mike.

I presume being able to open and close the aperture of the big camera and the different size sensors require different amounts of light closed down to achieve the same results barring quality.
2023-5-5
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 5-5 09:54
I presume being able to open and close the aperture of the big camera and the different size sensors require different amounts of light closed down to achieve the same results barring quality.

It seems like that Hallmark , the x7 tele camera on Mavic 3 (regular, not pro), I am now using a split filter, i.e. ND 32 for main camera / ND4 on tele x7 camera and on a sunny day I am able to film with ISO 100 on both. When using ND32 filter on both main and x7 tele camera , I have to use ISO 1000 on the x7 tele camera to get decent exposure. I guess like you said it's a smaller sensor for x7 and smaller aperture f/4.4, hence needs lesser strength ND...

Take care, Mike.
2023-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very well made!
2023-5-6
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Here is photo of ND8:

Thats interesting!

Could it be due to the telephoto widest aperture value being smaller than the others.?
2023-5-6
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Mini-G Posted at 5-6 17:41
Thats interesting!

Could it be due to the telephoto widest aperture value being smaller than the others.?

Definitely, this is the reason.

According to the description here: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-pro-nd-filters-set
"Specially optimized for the tri-camera imaging system, the filters implement lower light reduction for the tele camera to avoid the situation where the wide-angle camera and medium tele camera are properly exposed while the tele camera is underexposed."
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_4zLl9b2N51S8
New

Nigeria

My DJI Mini 2 remote controller not working, it can't turn On or Charge after free flight yesterday.
2023-5-6
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Cascade_MT Posted at 5-6 19:49
Definitely, this is the reason.

According to the description here: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-pro-nd-filters-set

I’ll add that it to the wish list, right after the Mavic 3 Pro
2023-5-7
Use props
duoduo
lvl.2

China

nice nice nice
2023-5-9
Use props
enikdem
Second Officer
Flight distance : 898520 ft
Greece

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing.
2023-5-9
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Spain

Hi. Can you help me. Can you give me the outer dimensions of the filter box? We in Europe do not get the box yet.
2023-5-9
Use props
Crio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very interesting. Cheers !
2023-5-10
Use props
oberschneider.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Sascha.ES Posted at 5-9 04:40
Hi. Can you help me. Can you give me the outer dimensions of the filter box? We in Europe do not get the box yet.

110x100x15mm
2023-5-10
Use props
Tripod Ninja
New

Pakistan

Great Information
2023-5-11
Use props
djiuser_mcwOJHq0TASe
New

Poland

How much costs?
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_kjhMNQdOQ10c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68537 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now if DJI would just sell these  things as M3 Pro accessories so that those of us who did not buy the fly-more combo could actually get them!   They and all their dealers are showing them on indefinite backorder, even though they obviously are already in production for the fly-more kits.  Spent 2K+ for the latest video-champ drone and can't get the single accessory that allows proper exposure (at least when following the 180 rule and wanting an F-stop less than 11, which any pro would insist on)
2023-5-15
Use props
Adronaline Junkie
New

United States

Starting to look at filters.
2023-5-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_kjhMNQdOQ10c Posted at 5-15 15:42
Now if DJI would just sell these  things as M3 Pro accessories so that those of us who did not buy the fly-more combo could actually get them!   They and all their dealers are showing them on indefinite backorder, even though they obviously are already in production for the fly-more kits.  Spent 2K+ for the latest video-champ drone and can't get the single accessory that allows proper exposure (at least when following the 180 rule and wanting an F-stop less than 11, which any pro would insist on)

in the kit, this filter set is 4 filters in a plastic hard case wrapped in a sealed pouch with a qr code.

for retail sales, these filters in their hard case have to be placed in a cardboard sleeve with the literature and inside a wasteful gift carton box covered with copy and all kinds of barcodes and upc labels with a green zip seal.

probably all available sets are stuffed into drone kits which are still moving quickly; remember you cannot sell a kit unless it is complete with all parts and that includes the filter set.  it's prob 1000 to 1 set: packaged for kits vs packaged for retail.

even @ $175, dji is not making a killing on accessory sales thru dji.com so it's probably in their best interest to take care of the kits first and then fill the accessory channel, which is customary for them (to be late).  i just got the wide-angle lens so it shouldn't be too long before the filter kit is ready.

b&h says Expected availability: Jun 19, 2023

2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_9M4w3v0ZxJTW
New

Norway

Veldig godt laget! Takk for at du har laget denne
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_9M4w3v0ZxJTW
New

Norway

Ja, jeg tror sammenligningstesten av ND-filteret til Mavic 3 Pro var ganske vellykket. Det så ikke ut til å være noe merkbart fargespill eller tap av bildekvalitet, selv med ND64-filteret.
2023-5-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Ah interesting, thanks
2023-7-4
Use props
Darryl Severn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91490 ft

Australia

Mzp Posted at 5-6 09:42
It seems like that Hallmark , the x7 tele camera on Mavic 3 (regular, not pro), I am now using a split filter, i.e. ND 32 for main camera / ND4 on tele x7 camera and on a sunny day I am able to film with ISO 100 on both. When using ND32 filter on both main and x7 tele camera , I have to use ISO 1000 on the x7 tele camera to get decent exposure. I guess like you said it's a smaller sensor for x7 and smaller aperture f/4.4, hence needs lesser strength ND...

Take care, Mike.

That is just the physics of light and lenses. Sensors is part of it, but also that you are moving from wide angle to telephoto. The wide angle lens is pulling in light from a much greater area than the telephoto, and so the wide angle shots are "brighter" than telephoto. I just took two quick photos in our studio to illustrate. I just changed the zoom on the lens - everything else was the same. These are photos of the back of the video camera with false colour turned on so we get the exposure right. (The bears are test subjects we use for setting up without having real people in the studio!)

Look at the top line, and 3rd from the left is the iris aperture. Notice on the tight shot it is f8.7, but on the wide shot it is f8.3. Outside a studio shooting a landscape the difference would be bigger.

2023-7-4
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Darryl Severn Posted at 7-4 17:20
That is just the physics of light and lenses. Sensors is part of it, but also that you are moving from wide angle to telephoto. The wide angle lens is pulling in light from a much greater area than the telephoto, and so the wide angle shots are "brighter" than telephoto. I just took two quick photos in our studio to illustrate. I just changed the zoom on the lens - everything else was the same. These are photos of the back of the video camera with false colour turned on so we get the exposure right. (The bears are test subjects we use for setting up without having real people in the studio!)

Look at the top line, and 3rd from the left is the iris aperture. Notice on the tight shot it is f8.7, but on the wide shot it is f8.3. Outside a studio shooting a landscape the difference would be bigger.

Thanks Darryl for detailed explanation. Yes it makes total sense that the sensor is smaller and would require more light. I am very happy with my split ND filter , i.e. ND32ND4 , the only thing I wish for is having a CPL on it, but can't have it all I guess. I film water a lot and get great benefit from using CPL filter.

Take care, Mike.
2023-7-5
Use props
mc3639708
New

Spain

Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license

WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801

Genaral Support: darkmarketsuppliers@europe.com

With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$,British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity.  All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection.

Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA , Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world.

WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801

Genaral Support: darkmarketsuppliers@europe.com

Skype..nicolas.persey

-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES

buy undetectable counterfeit money
buy real and fake passport online
buy undetectable counterfeit money,
buy real and fake driver licenses

where to buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bills
where to buy fake bills
buy counterfeit bank notes
where to buy fake bank notes
where can i buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bank notes
Buy counterfeit euro bills
Purchase euro fake bills online
Where to buy fake British pounds
fake banknotes for sale uk
fake bank notes for sale
counterfeit euro banknotes for sale
counterfeit bank notes for sale
Where to buy fake euro bills
Where to british pounds
Fake bank notes for sale Germany
Counterfeit bank notes for sale China
Buy currency bills Japan
Where to buy euro bills online
fake money for sale
prop money for sale
counterfeit money for sale
money for sale       
money tree for sale
undetectable fake money for sale
real money for sale
confederate money for sale
legit counterfeit money for sale
confederate currency for sale       
high quality counterfeit money for sale
quality counterfeit money for sale
high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale
currency for sale       
banknotes for sale       
best counterfeit money for sale       
counterfeit money printer for sale
fake money that look real for sale
currency dealers near me
undetectable counterfeit money for sale       
high quality undetectable counterfeit money for sale
foreign currency for sale
real counterfeit money for sale
world banknotes for sale

2023-7-10
Use props
Belode
lvl.1

Ukraine

It seems like that Hallmark , the x7 tele camera on Mavic 3 (regular, not pro), I am now using a split filter, i.e.
2023-7-13
Use props
Drone332
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295121 ft
Greece

Hi everyone! I want to get my first drone for awesome videos while I travel. I have decided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro and can't decide which remote to get (RCN1 or RC) You guys are the pros and I wanted some feedback. Thank you!!!

I have already done a lot research on this topic and I am leaning towards the RC purely because it is newer. I have an Iphone 13 pro which is what I would use if I got the rcn1. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!!!
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_E3aYJNT7xbQr
New

United States

I apologize, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information or the ability to conduct tests.Mavic 3 Pro had not been released yet, so I wouldn't have any specific information on it or its ND filter set.

However, I can provide some general information about ND filters and their purpose in aerial photography. ND filters (Neutral Density filters) are used to reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens without affecting the color and overall image quality. They are especially useful in drone photography, as they allow you to control the exposure and shutter speed in bright conditions, which can result in more balanced and visually appealing shots.

If the Mavic 3 Pro has been released, I suggest looking for reviews or tests from reliable sources, such as tech websites, photography forums, or YouTube channels, that specifically cover the ND filter set for this drone. These tests would likely evaluate the filter's performance under various lighting conditions and assess its impact on image quality and drone flight performance.

.Now if DJI would just sell these things as M3 Pro accessories so that those of us who did not buy the fly-more combo could actually get them! They and all their dealers are showing them on indefinite backorder, even though they obviously are already in production for the fly-more kits. Spent 2K+ for the latest video-champ drone and can't get the single accessory that allows proper exposure (at least when following the 180 rule and wanting an F-stop less than 11, which any pro would insist on)

Hi everyone! I want to get my first drone for awesome videos while I travel. I have decided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro and can't decide which remote to get (RCN1 or RC) You guys are the pros and I wanted some feedback.

It seems like that Hallmark , the x7 tele camera on Mavic 3 (regular, not pro), I am now using a split filter, i.e. ND 32 for main camera / ND4 on tele x7 camera and on a sunny day I am able to film with ISO 100 on both. When using ND32 filter on both main and x7 tele camera , I have to use ISO 1000 on the x7 tele camera to get decent exposure. I guess like you said it's a smaller sensor for x7 and smaller aperture f/4.4, hence needs lesser strength Nd.
2023-7-22
Use props
jhekks
New

Spain

Obtenga ielts, toefl, toeic y otros certificados sin examen...

Obtenga sus certificaciones IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC u otras sin presentarse al examen. Visas de trabajo en la UE, pasaportes, carnet de conducir, tarjetas de identificación, permisos de residencia, trabajos bien remunerados con beneficios de vivienda de dos años y mucho más. ¿Estás intentando cambiar tu nacionalidad? ¿necesitas documentos de trabajo? ¿Quieres viajar? ¿Necesita documentos que no puede tener?
Obtenga una segunda oportunidad en la vida con una nueva identidad, proteja su privacidad, cree un nuevo historial crediticio, recupere su libertad. Somos productores únicos de documentos auténticos, de alta calidad, ciudadanía registrada original, como pasaportes, licencias de conducir, tarjetas de identificación, sellos / pegatinas de Visa, permisos de residencia, diplomas escolares y muchos otros documentos para países como: Estados Unidos de América, Canadá, Reino Unido, Schengen y muchos más ...
Contamos con los mejores hologramas y máquinas duplicadoras, con miles de nuestros documentos circulando por todo el mundo. Si quieres tener documentos auténticos, legales y registrados de todo tipo que te permitan viajar o recibir un trabajo bien remunerado en cualquier país seleccionado, puedes contactar con nuestro agente o consultores a través de ...

Correo electrónico:- topqualitydocs.professionals@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2 37 650-732-833
Soporte general: generaldocs.intl@gmail.com

Nuestros servicios:
1- Proporcionamos certificados de base de datos oficiales, auténticos y registrados y sellos reales del centro para los clientes interesados ​​en obtener certificados sin pruebas.
2- Si ya pasó la prueba hace menos de un mes, pero no quedó satisfecho con el resultado, equipo, resultado o logro, podemos actualizar los resultados obtenidos en la prueba anterior para proporcionarle un nuevo certificado con resultados actualizados que contengan el rango o resultado deseado que puede utilizar para seguir sus procedimientos de recursos personales sin riesgos ni complicaciones.
3- Podemos proporcionarle documentos de preguntas para su futura prueba antes de la fecha real de la prueba. Los cuestionarios se emitirán entre 6 y 10 días antes de los datos de la prueba y serán verificados y aprobados al 100%.
4- Somos expertos en el campo de la tecnología de la información Premium y consultores de Documentación y viajes globales, colaborando con examinadores y consultores y técnicos de TI. También trabajamos en cooperación con administradores de bases de datos clandestinas. Y también con compañeros de la clandestinidad que pueden hacer la prueba por ti.
5- Puede registrarse para los exámenes e ingresar a la escuela, pero podemos proporcionarle un certificado auténtico con los resultados requeridos o requeridos según su solicitud. Esto se debe a que tenemos administradores de bases de datos subterráneos con acceso a la entrada trasera del sistema de bases de datos.

SOBRE NOSOTROS:
- Somos rápidos, fiables y flexibles.
- Somos populares y confiables.
- Tenemos mucha experiencia.

========================
Comprar certificado ielts en línea / comprar ielts en línea / comprar certificado ielts sin examen / comprar certificado toefl en línea / comprar certificado toefl / comprar certificado ielts / pasaportes reales británicos / visas / licencia de conducir / pasaportes canadienses reales / visas / licencia de conducir / pasaporte francés real / visa / licencia de conducir / pasaporte real americano / visa / licencia de conducir / pasaporte real francés / visa / licencia de conducir / pasaporte real ruso / visa / licencia de conducir / pasaporte real japonés / visa / licencia de conducir / pasaporte real chino / visa / licencia de conducir / Pasaporte / visa / permiso de conducir francés real para países pertenecientes a la Unión Europea.
Si está interesado en nuestros servicios ...

Póngase en contacto con nuestros agentes y consultores a través de: -

Correo electrónico: topqualitydocs.professionals@gmail.com
O
WhatsApp: +2 37 650-732-833
Soporte general: generaldocs.intl@gmail.com

Etiquetas:
certificados de inglés oficiales, certificado b2 inglés online gratis, certificado b1 inglés gratis, acreditación b1 inglés, falsificar certificado de inglés, comprar examen de inglés, examen b1 inglés online, como certificar nivel b2 inglés, certificado de ielts, comprar certificado ielts sin examen, comprar certificado ielts en línea, comprar un certificado ielts, certificado de ielts válido, comprar certificado original de ielts en australia, comprar certificado de ielts registrado, ielts certificado de compra, obtener el certificado toefl en línea, certificado toefl en línea, toefl certificado en línea gratis, costo del certificado toefl, comprar certificado toefl en línea, toefl certificado b2, compra de certificado toefl, certificado toefl c1, certificado toefl canadá, ielts, toefl, toefl ibt, toefl itp, certificado toeic en línea, certificado ielts, certificado toefl, toeic, toeic test, toeic examen, toeic putanje, certificado ielts online, british council ielts, toefl, cuanto dura el certificado ielts, toefl ibt, certificación toefl, ielts academic, ielts académico, certificado toefl, certificado toefl itp, certificado toefl sin examen, certificado toefl precio, certificado toefl de ingles, certificado toefl icpna, certificado toefl ibt, certificado toefl ecuador, certificado toefl pdf, como obtener mi certificado toefl, certificado toefl precio, certificado toefl sin examen, perdi mi certificado toefl, examen toefl online, certificado toefl para que sirve, toeic test, toefl, toeic simulator, toeic vs toefl, descargar certificado toeic, examen toeic gratis, toeic online, toeic bridge, exámenes toeic resueltos pdf, falsificar certificado cambridge, falsificar certificado de inglés, como certificar inglés b2, certificado b1 inglés gratis, certificados de inglés oficiales, certificado b2 inglés online gratis, certificado b2 inglés falso, hago examen de inglés, falsificar certificado de secundaria, acreditar b2 inglés, certificado b2 inglés precio, nivel b2 inglés que significa, nivel b2 inglés a que equivale, nivel b2 inglés contenidos, certificado b2 inglés online gratis, nivel de inglés b2 test, cael online, cael english test, cael test price, cantest, celpip costo, pearson test of english, certificaciones de inglés, b2 first, examen toefl online, certificado toefl para que sirve, Comprar certificado ielts en línea, comprar certificado ielts en línea, comprar certificado ielts sin examen, cambridge advanced exam practice tests pdf, cae advanced scores, exámenes c1 cambridge para practicar, advanced c1, examen c1 cambridge pdf, cae cambridge, examen advanced ejemplo, advanced cambridge, certificate in advanced english, fce, comprar certificado toefl en línea, certificado toefl comprar, certificado ielts comprar, modelos examen pearson b2, validez examen pearson, exámenes pearson b2, examen pearson b2 pdf, pearson test of english opiniones, examen pearson b2 opiniones, pte pearson, modelos examen pearson c1, Pasaportes, visas reales británicos, licencia de conducir, Pasaportes, visas reales canadienses, licencia de conducir, Pasaporte francés real, visa, licencia de conducir, pasaporte real estadounidense, licencia de conducir, pasaporte francés real, pasaporte ruso real, visa, licencia de conducir, pasaporte japonés real, pasaporte chino real, permiso de conducir francés real para países pertenecientes a la Unión Europea

2023-7-26
Use props
raymodule
New

Mexico

Compre IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC (professionaldocuments5@gmail.com) PASAPORTE, TARJETAS DE IDENTIFICACIÓN, VISA, LICENCIA DE CONDUCIR
¿Estás intentando cambiar de nacionalidad? ¿Necesitas papeles de trabajo? ¿Quieres viajar? ¿Necesitas papeles que no puedes tener? Si es así, entonces estás en el lugar correcto en el momento correcto. Obtenga una segunda oportunidad en la vida con una nueva identidad, proteja su privacidad, cree un nuevo historial crediticio, evite las verificaciones de antecedentes penales y recupere su libertad. Somos productores integrales de **bip** documentos genuinos de alta calidad y documentos de ciudadanía registrados en la base de datos genuina, como pasaportes, licencias de conducir, tarjetas de identificación, sellos/pegatinas de visa, permiso de residencia, ** bip ** Visas, * * bip ** Diplomas/Diplomas escolares y mis otros documentos para países como: EE.UU., CANADÁ, REINO UNIDO, PAÍSES SCHENGEN/PAÍSES EUROPEOS, CHINA, JAPÓN.... para refugiados, solicitantes de empleo, viajeros, turistas, inmigrantes y cualquier otro. Interesado, encuentre el contacto a continuación y haga su solicitud. Contamos con los mejores HOLOGRAMAS Y MAQUINAS DUPLICADORAS Con miles de nuestros documentos circulando por todo el mundo.

Correo electrónico::: (professionaldocuments5@gmail.com)
Soporte ::: (ieltsmasters247@gmail.com)
Whatsapp:::: (+66970794955)
WhatsApp:::: (+237673215039)
Sitio web:::: https://genuinedocumentsonline.com/
ID de Telegram:::: @Genuine_docments

Nuestros servicios:
1- Proporcionamos un certificado oficial con alta en la base de datos y los sellos del centro real para los clientes interesados en obtener el certificado sin realizar la prueba.
2- Si ya has realizado la prueba y ha pasado menos de un mes desde que la realizaste, podemos actualizar los resultados obtenidos durante tu prueba anterior para proporcionarte un nuevo certificado con los resultados actualizados. actualizada para que puedas seguir tus procedimientos de relaciones públicas sin ningún riesgo.
3- podemos proporcionar cuestionarios para exámenes futuros antes de la fecha real del examen. Los cuestionarios se emitirán aproximadamente entre 6 y 10 días antes de los datos del examen y serán 100% las mismas preguntas que aparecerán en el examen. 100% garantizado.
4- Somos profesores y examinadores trabajando en equipo para que puedas elegir uno de nuestros profesionales para realizar los exámenes de acuerdo a tu comportamiento.
5- Puede registrarse para sus exámenes y participar en ellos, pero le proporcionaremos sus puntajes objetivo si lo solicita, ya que tenemos socios clandestinos que trabajan en cualquier centro de pruebas y que nos dan acceso al sistema.

SOBRE NOSOTROS:
>>Somos rápidos, confiables y flexibles
>> Somos populares y dignos de confianza
>>Tenemos mucha experiencia en documentación.
>> Tenemos un gran pase en la base de datos.

Confiamos en la calidad de nuestros servicios, pero si de repente no queda satisfecho con el resultado de nuestro trabajo, le reembolsaremos el dinero completo del trabajo. En ocasiones no satisfacemos completamente a nuestro cliente y tenemos que devolver todo el dinero del trabajo.

==================PALABRAS CLAVE============================

Compre pasaportes estadounidenses registrados y no registrados (EE. UU.),
Compre pasaportes australianos registrados y no registrados,
Compre pasaportes belgas registrados y no registrados,
Compre pasaportes brasileños (Brasil) registrados y no registrados,
Compre pasaportes canadienses (Canadá) registrados y no registrados. etc.

1-17 20:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules