855 8 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abel26
New
Flight distance : 31952 ft

Hungary

Hey,

My footage with the Mavic Mini looks noisy/grainy with the auto setting  (at normal weather conditions) and when playing it back on my computer there are like sliding rows in the video. I don't know what is the problem.
Footage samples: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zfFtPWVa7w5f2GVVBLx3Bpbd-eguS6oV?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Ábel
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Abel. Thank you for reaching out and for uploading the videos. We will forward them to our relevant team for checking. We'll get back to you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I don't see anything particularly grainy in your samples, but it would be hard to tell with that subject matter anyway.
You would need to have sharp, hard detail in your subjects to see whether the video is grainy.
2023-4-30
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

I didn't see any noise either. There's something when the camera makes a small move left that might be compression artifacts or something, but it isn't graininess.

Interesting scene, by the way.
2023-4-30
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would say the footage is over sharpened, which is sadly DJI's fault and I don't think you can turn this down. This can cause excessive grain in the footage. By comparison to older drones, the grain is not as bad, so you'll need to accept that it used to be worse, but in my opinion this footage is fine, some grain is also good.

However, clip 322 is suffering from jello, which is of more concern. Your footage should not have this. Are you using 3rd party props or flying with chipped/damaged props?
2023-5-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is a common complaint with how DJI processes their footage.
And it is why you immediately recognize DJI footage when their products are used.
I personally don't mind (got used to it). But I do wish they fixed that one day.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Abel. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have sent you a PM with the update from our relevant team. Please check, thank you.
2023-5-11
Use props
abel26
New
Flight distance : 31952 ft

Hungary

Thank you everyone.
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

abel26 Posted at 5-11 04:06
Thank you everyone.

You are very much welcome, Abel. If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules