Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeando17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3471988 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, I've a Mavic 3 and an Avata.
I'm using DJI FLy on my iphone (latest version) and a DJI RC for the Mavic.
On both I can't get a FW update getting always a DJI server error.

I can't install DJI assistant 2 as it is not supported on Mac os latest version...

What can I do to get it work ?

Thanks !

Jdo

2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jdo. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the following steps below:
1. It is recommended to check the current network status, log out and re-login your account to test again.
2. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Please keep us posted.
2023-4-30
Use props
rodrigofalvarez
lvl.1
United States

Also trying to update Mini 3 Pro and having server errors from the hardware controller.
Trying DJI Assistant 2 just gets me stuck on the "loading" state in the Firmware Update screen.  See image below.

What do we do, DJI?

2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rodrigofalvarez Posted at 6-2 09:21
Also trying to update Mini 3 Pro and having server errors from the hardware controller.
Trying DJI Assistant 2 just gets me stuck on the "loading" state in the Firmware Update screen.  See image below.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software. If possible, please try using a different computer. We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules