A Message to DJI
1063 8 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Dear DJI maybe, and I say maybe you should think about sponsoring a trip with real customers of your products to a place. To show that the everyday man can get these shots. Everyone can see what the pro's can do. We all know thoose arn't regular people in you ad's and spotlights.

Maybe it's time to showcase an everyday man! I submit this.... Send pilots with each of your consumer drones (Mini up to the Mav pro) with one or 2 Pro's as Advisors. Then let the mayhem begain! Now that will show off your product! It would give you better press than you think. Not to mention a trip like that could be broken dow into a numer of episodes. You could do it all with just some of the pilot you find here in the forum alone, if you wanted to. The cost would be low compair to a Pro. And with the Pro advisors helping that would ensure that DJI "Gets the shot" so to say. I put it to you that it's a win, win, collaboration!

Let me be the first to volenteer, with my skills on the DJI FPV drone (Yes, we all saw that coming. lol) Let me go even further and recomend the first site!

Truth be told, I'd love seeing this even if I wasn't in it.... But I would still never forgive you!
2023-4-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic idea SgtRay.    By the way, that RC aircraft airfield in the video is totally incredible.  
2023-5-1
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-1 13:33
Fantastic idea SgtRay.    By the way, that RC aircraft airfield in the video is totally incredible.

IKR!  I say it should be the 1st one in the video series. It can be filmed with just about every drone DJI sells for consumer
2023-5-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 5-1 14:27
IKR!  I say it should be the 1st one in the video series. It can be filmed with just about every drone DJI sells for consumer

No doubt that is an ideal location.  I definitely think DJI should select you to represent the FPV drone.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We appreciate customers who submit comments. Rest assured that we will discuss its potential with the appropriate team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you very much for your time.
2023-5-1
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-1 15:00
No doubt that is an ideal location.  I definitely think DJI should select you to represent the FPV drone.

Lol Thanks!
2023-5-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is nice!
2023-5-6
Use props
Skunkhauser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1426913 ft
United States

SgtRay, you've been an inspiration.  Not to step on your toes, but here is a playlist I made of a similar event here in TX.  The second link is my full "DJI FPV" playlist with various locations.
"Try RC Day" : https://youtube.com/playlist?lis ... 7TUja-wX36dTZEn7UkH

and my full 2500-video playlist over the past year of ownership:

https://youtube.com/playlist?lis ... lRhRN5jbM1630ZA0b__
2023-5-13
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Skunkhauser Posted at 5-13 15:11
CptRay, you've been an inspiration.  Not to step on your toes, but here is a playlist I made of a similar event here in TX.  The second link is my full "DJI FPV" playlist with various locations.
"Try RC Day" : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1eFz37ypeINE-7TUja-wX36dTZEn7UkH

Lol that first group was good! I hope more of you step on my toes! I a;ways love to see the drone pov but there are few of them on youtube. So keep it up!

You should goback and tell us about when where and who in the vids. You can put it in the description. That was some lineup on that vid!

I need to let you know that the one with the bomber that the law says you must play the GAP band's "You dropped a bomb on me." I'm sorry. I don't make the rules, I just drop the bombs. LOL Also You can join the files of the same flight to get one vid instead of 2
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules