1105 6 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadowmanGR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3012 ft
Greece

Hello

As the title says, theres now pan option on the mini 3 pro like on the air 2s for example.
I see that when you calibrate the gimbal the camera pan a little left and right so i think it would be fairly easy to have that option.
2023-4-30
Use props
Zhillz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2914944 ft
United States

I belive you can, but only when the camera is horizontal
2023-4-30
Use props
ShadowmanGR
lvl.1
Greece

I tried dragging my finger on the screen but its not moving, i can see the dot and i can move the camera up and down but not left and right.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, ShadowmanGR. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. This feature is currently not supported. We will forward your feedback to the related team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2023-5-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would there be any point in adding a "pan" capability? According to the specs  there is only ±30 deg of yaw available.
2023-5-2
Use props
ShadowmanGR
lvl.1
Greece

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-2 11:14
Would there be any point in adding a "pan" capability? According to the specs  there is only ±30 deg of yaw available.

Apart from inspecting the 2 front arms ,you could shoot a video in tight space going forward to keep the obstacle avoidance sensors in use and point right or left ,it’s not much but much preferable than going diagonally.
2023-5-2
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would 30deg allow you to inspect the front arms? Braver man than me flying into tight spaces lol.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules