New Avata Remote ID error Country code unknown , defective?
997 4 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob.lionel.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89551 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brand new Avata with Motion 2 and Goggles 2. Everything connects but I cznnot get rid of this error and cannot take off. Firmware for goggles is 1.06 everything else is 1,03. Plugged my Galaxy s22 ultra into the goggles and opened fly app, and it shows the same error. Tried to redo firmware and the goggles 2 arent recognized by the Assistant 2?  I get the tones on my pc so i know they are connected to usb. Any ideas before I return it?
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are the recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the firmware of the devices is updated. You may check the Product Release Notes to confirm.
If not yet updated, please use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again. If already updated, please refresh the firmware. You may uninstall and reinstall the software or use another computer to double-check.
2. Ensure the DJI Fly app is updated to the latest version (v1.10.1). You may install it from the same link.
3. On your mobile device, ensure that the DJI Fly app has permission to obtain the location information. Also, the app must run in the foreground.
4. As for the country code error, please try refreshing the FlySafe Database from Settings>About. Ensure that the phone is connected to a network.
5. Restart the devices after these steps then check again.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
bob.lionel.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89551 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 21:15
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are the recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the firmware of the devices is updated. You may check the Product Release Notes to confirm.
If not yet updated, please use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again. If already updated, please refresh the firmware. You may uninstall and reinstall the software or use another computer to double-check.

umm did you read the part where I said that DJI Assistant 2 does not detect the DJI Goggles 2? If DJI Assistant 2 doesnt detect the goggles how do  update the firmware? Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled the consumer drone version as well as the fpv version. neither see the goggles. the motion controller 2 and drone both show up and have been updated.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bob.lionel.gmail Posted at 5-1 01:37
umm did you read the part where I said that DJI Assistant 2 does not detect the DJI Goggles 2? If DJI Assistant 2 doesnt detect the goggles how do  update the firmware? Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled the consumer drone version as well as the fpv version. neither see the goggles. the motion controller 2 and drone both show up and have been updated.

Thanks for the update. As we have many versions of the DJI Assistant 2, we need to ensure that the right version is used. If it is not being detected, kindly try using other cables. Also, can you confirm what specific computer you're using? If possible, kindly try replacing it, and try again. We suggest you perform cross-tests to further isolate the issue. Thank you.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_m2HyGjNjA2iH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246037 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 21:15

Return your purchase and buy from another brand. This connect phone to Google’s is not required by law. Vote with your $$$
IMG_1734.jpeg
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules