ISO 140 image
668 7 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85748 ft
Italy

Hi,I own a lot of digital camera but  I've newer seen an image file shot at iso 140.
Is it true what I read on the Exif information ?

thanks
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please tell us more about your inquiry? Are you referring to the DJI Mini 3 Pro EXIF information showing 140 iso? Kindly please provide us with some screenshots so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-30
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Such values ​​at automatic ISO
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

I mean a strange value of ISO 140 . Could you tell me the iso scale range of the DJI mini 3 pro camera ?
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-30 16:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please tell us more about your inquiry? Are you referring to the DJI Mini 3 Pro EXIF information showing 140 iso? Kindly please provide us with some screenshots so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

this is the exif information :

I'd like to know if it is true a shot at 140 iso
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for the information provided. We will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. Thank you for your patience.
2023-5-1
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Japan

ISO in these digital systems is nothing more than a calibrated amount of electronic gain.  As such in theory it can have pretty much any value and doesnt have to go in full stop or 1/3 stop increments etc.

The drone itself when in any auto ISO setting can and does select some quite fine steps inbetween stops to get exposure so 140 isnt that unusual.
I just wish they'd let you manually set increments of less than a stop.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Italy

gnirtS Posted at 5-1 18:45
ISO in these digital systems is nothing more than a calibrated amount of electronic gain.  As such in theory it can have pretty much any value and doesnt have to go in full stop or 1/3 stop increments etc.

The drone itself when in any auto ISO setting can and does select some quite fine steps inbetween stops to get exposure so 140 isnt that unusual.

thanks for the explanation. My question was born from the usual way to use a defined iso scale values in auto mode.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules