590 4 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimpleSteeve
lvl.2
Flight distance : 730308 ft
Austria

Hi,
I have connection issues with the DJI RC-N1: i bought it together with  the mini 3 pro and had no issues at all. Today I Got an air 2s wich i  also connected with the DJI RC l without problems. But now i just tried  to connect the mini 3 again with the same rc and it doesn't work to pair  it. I can find the mini 3 wlan with my smartphone but the problem is  that I forgot the password l.

What can I donin this situation? Is there any way to reset the drone's password?

Sincerely, Steve  

2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of your DJI RC and DJI Mini 3 Pro and check if the issue persists? You may download the software using the link below. After that, please try to link your DJI Mini 3 Pro to your DJI RC using the combination buttons (C1 + C 2 + Record button). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-4-30
Use props
SimpleSteeve
lvl.2
Austria

yes, both firmwares are uptodate. and everything worked fine untill i connected it with the air 2s. What's also strange: I tried it with the RC N1 of the mini 2 from a friend and it worked.

Just to enshure I refreshed both with assistant and that didn'd solve the problem.

2023-5-1
Use props
SimpleSteeve
lvl.2
Austria

I purchased the Mini 3 in August 2022, so it is still under warrenty. Can I send it in for repair in this case?
2023-5-1
Use props
Isla Vision
lvl.3

Spain

el mio esta en servicio tecnico por el mismo motivo.suerte
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules