RC Motion 2 unable to connect with Mini 3 Pro
175 4 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThomasCCH
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi there,

I bought a RC Motion 2 and DJI Goggles 2 and tried to connect with my existing DJI Mini 3 Pro. I have updated each of the devices to the latest firmware, but I am only able to connect my drone to the Goggles 2 but not the RC Motion 2. I have tried many times but each time the drone and the RC Motions 2 just couldn't connect. Does anyone face similar issues?

Cheers,
Thomas
2023-4-30
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Pair Motion 2 with the Goggles first...
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You may follow the operation steps below first:
1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.
2. Press the Link Button of the goggles, and the goggles send out short beeps.
3. Press and hold the Power Button of aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
4. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of aircraft are solid on, the goggles stop beeping, and image transmission screen is displayed.
5. Press and hold the Power Button of aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
6. Press and hold the Power Button of DJI RC Motion 2 until it beeps and the Battery Level LEDs blink in cycle.
7. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of both aircraft and DJI RC Motion 2 are solid on, indicating the battery level, and DJI RC Motion 2 stops beeping.
2023-4-30
Use props
ThomasCCH
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-30 23:31
Hello, there. You may follow the operation steps below first:
1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.
2. Press the Link Button of the goggles, and the goggles send out short beeps.

Thanks Wanda. I have been doing exactly the same as you described, and I am stuck at Step 6 - both my Mini 3 Pro and RC Motion 2 are in pairing mode but they couldn't pair up with each other...
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ThomasCCH Posted at 5-1 00:07
Thanks Wanda. I have been doing exactly the same as you described, and I am stuck at Step 6 - both my Mini 3 Pro and RC Motion 2 are in pairing mode but they couldn't pair up with each other...

Could you please record the pairing process for us to further verify the issue?
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules