Goggles from USA
499 8 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoWincas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3454587 ft
Lithuania

Hi. Nice and big flurry DJI have done to the drone community with last firmware updates
I am curious:
1. If i will get an Integra goggles from human who lives and bought them in USA, can i use them in EU ?
2. Will there be NO problems to connect them to EU DJI Mini 3 Pro ?
Thanks for answer.
2023-5-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SHould be ok, only problem will be if you need to send the for repair etc, they will need to be done from the USA i beleive...
2023-5-1
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bashy Posted at 5-1 06:31
SHould be ok, only problem will be if you need to send the for repair etc, they will need to be done from the USA i beleive...

... a very important note!   
2023-5-1
Use props
GoWincas
lvl.3
Lithuania

Yes yes. It will be bad if the frequencies do not match.
I need official DJI answer.
2023-5-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GoWincas Posted at 5-1 08:40
Yes yes. It will be bad if the frequencies do not match.
I need official DJI answer.

What frequencies?  Do you mean FCC and CE? This is just a power difference, not frequency, its normally automatic based on location, having said that, now I'm not so sure, as the goggles or the motion controller would need GPS. Prob best to wait for DJI to answer.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We confirm it to our team, there will be no issues when you purchase a DJI Goggles Integra in the US and use it in the EU. Kindly please note that the warranty is only applicable within the same region where you originally purchase the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-2
Use props
GoWincas
lvl.3
Lithuania

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 01:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We confirm it to our team, there will be no issues when you purchase a DJI Goggles Integra in the US and use it in the EU. Kindly please note that the warranty is only applicable within the same region where you originally purchase the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for fast answer !
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. In addition to DJI Paladin's answer, also ensure that you have the latest firmware versions on the devices to establish a successful connection. Have a nice day!
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

GoWincas Posted at 5-2 03:41
Thanks for fast answer !

You are very much welcome. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules