976 6 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeGallimore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150830 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Anyone know what the extra ports and mounting locations on the RC Pro are actually for.

I assume the USB-C port under the back cover is for some sort of 4G module,  but what about the threaded inserts on the bottom?

Many thanks,

Joe

2023-5-1
Use props
JoeGallimore
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2023-5-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The threads are for lanyards, mounts, etc.. USB-C is for updates and connectivity. It's all in the manual.
2023-5-1
Use props
JoeGallimore
lvl.2

United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-1 07:49
The threads are for lanyards, mounts, etc.. USB-C is for updates and connectivity. It's all in the manual.

Sorry, should have been a little more clear!

Any idea if anyone's created anything to actually mount to it. I couldn't find anything on the JCB store about them.
2023-5-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been using these for years for the Smart Controller and the DJI RC Pro.

Here is another great product.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The two screw holes at the bottom of DJI RC Pro are M4 screw holes with a depth of 7 mm. The screw holes at the bottom are the mounting holes for the extension pieces. Currently, related accessories have not been introduced. Please check the official website for future updates.

The two screw holes at the back of DJI RC Pro are used for adjusting the hand feel of the control sticks. Please do not insert anything into these screw holes. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-2
Use props
Firefly71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47848022 ft
Germany

JoeGallimore Posted at 5-1 07:51
Sorry, should have been a little more clear!

Any idea if anyone's created anything to actually mount to it. I couldn't find anything on the JCB store about them.

I use it with the DFS-G- transmitter console.
This console can be also combined with the Lifthor RC Pro monitor mount.

Field monitor and tripod can be attached with suitable quick release brackets (1 and 2).

IMG_2441.JPEG
IMG_2450.JPEG
IMG_2465_small.jpg
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules