Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Captain Filmmaking Posted at 5-8 02:18
Hi Burt!

1) Yes, every clip was shot by myself with the Mini 3 Pro. Except for those 5 shots, where the drone itself is shown inflight.

Thank you for your reply..

I actually just notice that myself... The cheap wide lens on Ebay are much heavier than the DJI wide lens that's only 2.3g compare to the 12g that I originally quoted... Sorry...

Those are all good clips and I honestly thought that some came from a much higher end camera...

Impressive...
2023-5-8
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Burt37 Posted at 5-8 12:12
Thank you for your reply..

I actually just notice that myself... The cheap wide lens on Ebay are much heavier than the DJI wide lens that's only 2.3g compare to the 12g that I originally quoted... Sorry...

Yes - that was the reason I finally went with the original DJI wide angle..

And I think the lens quality is better too, in comparison to those other 3rd party options out there.
2023-5-8
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Captain Filmmaking Posted at 5-8 13:35
Yes - that was the reason I finally went with the original DJI wide angle..

And I think the lens quality is better too, in comparison to those other 3rd party options out there.

I just ordered the OEM wide lens, and I got to say that it was thanks to your post... I originally opted not to buy one because of the weight, but your post made me double check the difference between the two...

So again, thank you...
2023-5-8
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Greenman4108 Posted at 5-8 12:00
beautiful video, Mini 3 is definitely worth the extra money

Hey Greenman! Thx!
2023-5-8
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Burt37 Posted at 5-8 16:07
I just ordered the OEM wide lens, and I got to say that it was thanks to your post... I originally opted not to buy one because of the weight, but your post made me double check the difference between the two...

So again, thank you...

Your welcome!

It’s a nice add on to have and you can produce shots which are a bit different then we used to when we’re looking on drone footage with it’s “always the same 24mm optics”.
2023-5-8
Use props
PhotoTJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144062 ft
United States

Spectacular, simply spectacular!  I guess I'll be getting a few more filters.  Tell Freewell they owe you a commision.
2023-5-9
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

PhotoTJ Posted at 5-9 07:29
Spectacular, simply spectacular!  I guess I'll be getting a few more filters.  Tell Freewell they owe you a commision.

Hi PhotoTJ! Thank you very much! Haha.. yes, I hope they’ll see it the same way!
2023-5-9
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

PhotoTJ Posted at 5-9 07:29
Many shots don't have a filter on, but over time I got used to them and now I put them on regulary..
2023-5-9
Use props
PhotoTJ
lvl.1
United States

Captain Filmmaking Posted at 5-9 09:38
Many shots don't have a filter on, but over time I got used to them and now I put them on regulary..

I have the 6 common NDs, (8-256), a CPL, and a 1000 ND to do water flowing shots.  Just ordered the gradients and the mists/VNDs, looking forward to experimenting!
2023-5-9
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

PhotoTJ Posted at 5-9 11:25
I have the 6 common NDs, (8-256), a CPL, and a 1000 ND to do water flowing shots.  Just ordered the gradients and the mists/VNDs, looking forward to experimenting!

Nice! I realized that my older ND's became a bit useless, when I realized, that they mad those 2-5 stops and 6-9 stops ND. But I think I'll have to buy the ND 1000 you mentioned.. Do you have any suggestions for that?
2023-5-9
Use props
PhotoTJ
lvl.1
United States

Captain Filmmaking Posted at 5-9 11:41
Nice! I realized that my older ND's became a bit useless, when I realized, that they mad those 2-5 stops and 6-9 stops ND. But I think I'll have to buy the ND 1000 you mentioned.. Do you have any suggestions for that?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B18KHL4N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mostly I've seen it used for waterfall still shots, it makes the water look like smoke.  If you google 1000 ND shots, you'll find some beautiful work!
2023-5-10
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

PhotoTJ Posted at 5-10 09:30
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B18KHL4N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mostly I've seen it used for waterfall still shots, it makes the water look like smoke.  If you google 1000 ND shots, you'll find some beautiful work!

Cool - thx for the link!
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_hsdi6KbLv3yt
New

Spain

Estoy mirando un dji mini 3 para empezar en este mundo
La pregunta es cuánto se tardará en no haber repuestos para estos drones?
2023-5-11
Use props
P.W-PHOTO-FILMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 183845 ft
Poland

very beautiful shots , nice reel
2023-5-12
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

P.W-PHOTO-FILMS Posted at 5-12 04:13
very beautiful shots , nice reel

thanks for watching an commenting on both videos!
2023-5-12
Use props
P.W-PHOTO-FILMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 183845 ft
Poland

check out my profile and my Video from dji mini 3 Pro

2023-5-12
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
France

P.W-PHOTO-FILMS Posted at 5-12 16:36
check out my profile and my Video from dji mini 3 Pro

nice videos! I like your color grading!
2023-5-14
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
United Kingdom

Very beautiful scenery. Greece is a wonderful country
2023-5-15
Use props
fansf3768d46
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I have a smart controller and I’m wondering if it’s compatible with the mini 3 pro?

Thanks
2023-5-15
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Drone Buddy Posted at 5-15 03:46
Very beautiful scenery. Greece is a wonderful country

Thank you Buddy!
2023-5-16
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

fansf3768d46 Posted at 5-15 10:49
Hi, I have a smart controller and I’m wondering if it’s compatible with the mini 3 pro?

Thanks

Hi! Unfortunately it is not compatible with the old DJI Smart Controller. It's only compatible with the newer ones like the RC Pro, the RC or the RC-N1.

Best regards
2023-5-16
Use props
Adronaline Junkie
New

United States

Nice shots! It's a great drone.
2023-5-17
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Adronaline Junkie Posted at 5-17 12:12
Nice shots! It's a great drone.

Yes, it’s very capable for its size! Thank you!
2023-5-17
Use props
Joachim Pressl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1148451 ft
Austria

Very nice video!
2023-5-22
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Joachim Pressl Posted at 5-22 02:57
Very nice video!

Vielen Dank Joachim!
2023-5-22
Use props
fans336a9295
New
Flight distance : 1238556 ft
Panama

Traveling without mini 3 pro would be a mistake
2023-6-10
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

fans336a9295 Posted at 6-10 09:37
Traveling without mini 3 pro would be a mistake

Haha - yes that’s true! Recently started to put it into my trolley, everytime I’ll do a trip into another city.. We’ll see what the next drone-reel-video for 2024 will look like!
2023-6-11
Use props
Rob_drone
lvl.1

Netherlands

Nice shots, but to my taste too many very, very short shots. It is not relaxed to view...
2023-6-11
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Rob_drone Posted at 6-11 13:00
Nice shots, but to my taste too many very, very short shots. It is not relaxed to view...

Thx for the feedback rob!
2023-6-11
Use props
djiuser_g9Aa8vL21UUc
New
Flight distance : 44659 ft
India

Heyaaa,

I'm facing an issue of connectivity with Dji mini 3 rpo and dji rc controller. I tried so many different ways like manual pairing, after removing SD CARD from drone(i thought that sd card corrupted). But still my drone and controller is not pairing. If sometimes it got connected, within 1 min after flying in the air it says weak signal, disconnected with drone.

I got one suggestion from my friend to refresh the existing firmware thru Dji assistant 2 ( consumer drone series). But while downloading my drone got overheating and automatically shuts down.

Any solution people ?
2023-6-12
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

You can cool the drone by blowing air with your mouth through the vent outlets on the top. That’s how I do it, when I use the drone for longer periods on ground.
2023-6-12
Use props
h.e.b.b.a.r
New
Flight distance : 44659 ft
India

Captain Filmmaking Posted at 6-12 02:39
You can cool the drone by blowing air with your mouth through the vent outlets on the top. That’s how I do it, when I use the drone for longer periods on ground.

Thanks for the idea, but i sent my drone to seller and they find out that manufacturing defect in the motherboard. Now they told me, they need to replace the motherboard.
2023-6-13
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Ah, ok - hope they can solve it soon.. :/
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_KwMSsIYXTkBT
New

Spain

Hola buenas tardes tengo un mando rc con pantalla y de repente no me funciona me puedes ayudar no enciende ni carga
2023-6-19
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Switzerland

Here’s a brief tutorial how to color grade your DJI footage when shot in D-Cinelike:

[/url]
2023-6-20
Use props
R_Packard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179039 ft
United States

Great footage. Music is motivational and makes me want to create a reel myself.

Question about the wide angle lens: Do you notice any drawbacks at all while in use or while editing footage? I was considering purchasing but haven't pulled the trigger quite yet. Thanks!!!
2023-6-26
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

Hey Packard - thx, that’s great!

There are two issues: First it seems the wide angle lens sometimes finds it harder to find the focus, or finds it harder to nailing the focus fast.
Secondly, the wide angle isn’t compatible with other filters like an ND for instance. So you’ll have to make a choice between wide angle OR an ND-Filter.

Nevertheless I think it’s worth the investment for two reasons:
First: You’ll get shots, which will look different to the standard focal length you’ll see from every drone.
Second: It makes your drone versatile and sometimes you’ll need the wider angle for tight places or specific shots etc.

Besides that, the original DJI wide angle has - besides it’s drawbacks - the best build and highest quality in comparison to the other options out there.

Hope that helped!

Best regards,
Ferdinand
2023-6-29
Use props
djiuser_F146bMB0wGq4
New

Switzerland

Hello everyone! Can someone help me? My DJI Mini 3 Pro drone landed in the forest and broke the gimbal. I have ordered a new one and installed it, but it needs calibration! Who can clarify the process for me? Thank you!
2023-7-4
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Beautiful footage
2023-7-4
Use props
Captain Filmmaking
lvl.4
Austria

ro_walker Posted at 7-4 12:14