Action 2 Tripod remote doesn't end recording with more than one c...
580 5 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antv311
lvl.1
United States

So I recently bought my Action 2 cams, in order to do some stereoscopic recording. I planned on using the voice control to sync the video but it seems it gets disabled during recording and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it back on. So I bought the Action 2 Tripod to use the remote since you can pair up to 7 devices or something like that.

The Action 2 tripod remote does start the video but for some reason it errors when I go to stop it. I factory reset both action 2s but still the same issues. There doesn't seem to be a way to pair the remote to the Mimo app to update it and I plugged it into my mac and all it did was charge. So I don't know if I'm supposed to update the firmware on it.

I am assuming this is a issue with either the firmware on the cameras or with the remote since there is no way to switch between cameras to opperate them independently.

Has anyone else run into this issue ?

2023-5-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

From the manual -

"Link Button
Press and hold the link button for one second to link the remote control pad and the camera.
Press and hold the link button and the 50 buttons for tour seconds to forget the Bluetooth connection and start linking. Press and hold the link button and the shutter/record button for four seconds to switch between single-camera control mode and multi-camera control mode and start linking.
In multi-camera control mode, press the link button to display the number of cameras connected.

In multi-camera control mode, press once to take a photo or to start recording and press TWICE to stop recording."

Have you followed those exact procedures and did it still not work?
2023-5-2
Use props
antv311
lvl.1
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-2 07:21
From the manual -

"Link Button

First thank you so very much. Yes that freaken worked I was just pressing it once .

Second I'm so sorry that I didn't look at the manual I didn't think there was one since none came in the box but 2s on Google shows that not to be the case . That's my bad thank you again.
2023-5-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Well, I have the tripod and remote myself, but I too had no idea about how it functions with more than one Action 2 - not least because I only have one!  Glad I could help, and I learned something too!
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, antv311. Since fansfe82067d already helped you with your concern, let me just add here the manual link of Action 2 in case you'll need it in the future (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_V1.6_EN.pdf). Thank you both for your continued support.
2023-5-2
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-2 14:04
Well, I have the tripod and remote myself, but I too had no idea about how it functions with more than one Action 2 - not least because I only have one!  Glad I could help, and I learned something too!

double click to stop recording!
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules