Dji mini se flyaway
1038 5 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I started my drone and it started spinning and going up, getting to aprox. 450m and slowly going down, at 80m aprox. It started getting down at 70km/h the it went for some trees, and i did a csc and it didnt work, also it resseted the log and everyting and just crashed in trees. The logs dissapeard and i have 2seconds... And it shows only the homepoint. More details in comments, because its hard typing from phone.
Screenshot_20230502-160938.jpg
20230502_161336.jpg
20230502_160956.jpg
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

As i say i dont have logs they wanished, i have only 2s and i tried online platforms for logs. on phantomhelp its not loading, on airdata it doesnt show up and on csc its corrupted, i have no video bicause i forgot to record and i also searched the drone and didnt found it soo what can i do? On screen it show 0m height and 400000 km/h and the errors motor stuck, and gps signal weak and low battery. The whole flight was like 10min. I will try to see the logs i n other way and i will contact you soon.
I did manage to get the site to work heres the link and some photos:      
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/0Y6QYBVNWTHRX0GEIQ46

2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about that. May we know did you claim a flyaway service? If not, you can submit one here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway?lang=en Our teams will instruct you how to export the flight records.
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

Im back home, and i found the drone in a tree, it is fine like i tried to fly it and it works and i dont think i need to make a flyaway case, the drone doest have any damage or scatches. But i want to know what caused that to happen, so what now?
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 5-2 08:50
Im back home, and i found the drone in a tree, it is fine like i tried to fly it and it works and i dont think i need to make a flyaway case, the drone doest have any damage or scatches. But i want to know what caused that to happen, so what now?

Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback.
Since your drone crashed before, for flight safety, it is suggested to send us your drone for further checking. If your drone is under warranty, we will check your drone and offer free data analysis. After confirming the details, we will also keep you updated asap.Hope this helps.
Thank you again for your understanding.
2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232720 ft
United States

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 5-2 08:50

Was something possible blocking a vision sensor? Or one of the Antenna Pads? Or even a little bit of damage on one of your propellers?
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules