Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
spotlight refuses to get closer to target.
513 3 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronnie S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115892 ft
United Kingdom

Just beginning with spotlight. At eg 5m start  from target drone will go further out but refuses to come in. Will go up/down, will go round about all nicely keeping target in ftame.Target is set as a point not a shape. Cancel spotlight and all  normal. What am I doing wrong? Any hints very much appreciated thank you.
2023-5-2
Use props
Dronnie S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115892 ft
United Kingdom

I think it's related to obstacle avoidance. No obstacle encounter no problem it seems.
2023-5-2
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

I would like to know the min/max height/distance metrics for all the smart manoeuvres. Active Track apparently won't work inside 4m if that's a clue.
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dronnie S. Thank you for reaching out. When the target itself is too large or the color difference with the surrounding environment is not that obvious, the target may be lost. If the target is lost, the system searches for 5s in the currently visible area automatically. Under some circumstances, it is possible to incorrectly identify the very object and follow other objects. If the target is not recognized at the end of 5s, the failure in tracking will be prompted.
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules