Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Access internal memory Mavic from pc windows 11
754 5 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286250 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I cannot access the internal memory of both Mavic3 and Mini 3 Pro from windows 11 pc desktop and notebook....

Maybe it depends on the drivers installed with DJI Assistant 2 Consumer ver 2.1.18....

Does anyone succeed? If yes , can you please explain how you solved this problem ?

Thank you
2023-5-2
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hi,
I don't know what's the case with the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro but with my Air 2 you just connect a USB data cable between the drone and the computer, and you get 2 volumes mounted in Explorer, one for the SD card, the other for Internal Storage. Is that not happening in your case?
Is your firmware up to date?
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans386bfcae. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Do you mean that the internal storage of your Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro are not being recognized? If yes, can you please confirm if they can be recognized by DJI Assistant 2? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-5-2
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Yaros1 Posted at 5-2 13:59
Hi,
I don't know what's the case with the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro but with my Air 2 you just connect a USB data cable between the drone and the computer, and you get 2 volumes mounted in Explorer, one for the SD card, the other for Internal Storage. Is that not happening in your case?
Is your firmware up to date?

Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro is the same... Plug USB in, turn them on and explorer opens a new window one for each of the Storage found...
2023-5-3
Use props
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

I specify that I have 2 volumes mounted in Explorer, one for the SD card, the other for Internal Storage.
However, when I click on the volume for Internal Storage it tells me that the volume is not formatted and this is for both the Mavic 3 and the Mini 2 pro and both in my desktop PC and in my notebook both with windows 11....
2023-5-3
Use props
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

I add that Mavic 3 and Mini 2 PRO are recognized by DJI Assistant 2 Consumer ver 2.1.18.
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules