Mavic Pro System Warning error message on the controller
339 3 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauls Mavic Pro
New

Australia

How do I clear the system warning message on the controller, also I have a samsung S20 and am unable to download the app to my phone? So im using my tablet. It use to work on both, I havent used my drone for a while. I have the Mavic Pro
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific error message you're getting? If possible, kindly post a screenshot of it. As for downloading it on the phone, did you download it through the website? If yes, what's the error? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
Pauls Mavic Pro
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 04:35
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific error message you're getting? If possible, kindly post a screenshot of it. As for downloading it on the phone, did you download it through the website? If yes, what's the error? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have since resolved the issue, i managed to download directly from the DJI website, i had too repeatedly delete the download as it initially didn't work, after the 5th time it now seems to have resolved my issue, on my S20 Samsung phone , it still wont work via my Tab 2 tablet however.
The message on my controller was "System Warning "
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pauls Mavic Pro Posted at 5-3 22:58
I have since resolved the issue, i managed to download directly from the DJI website, i had too repeatedly delete the download as it initially didn't work, after the 5th time it now seems to have resolved my issue, on my S20 Samsung phone , it still wont work via my Tab 2 tablet however.
The message on my controller was "System Warning "

Thanks for the update. We're glad you were finally able to download it. And about the tablet, is it the same error?

2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules