DJI RS3 Mini - Continuous Photo Shooting Issue
879 1 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninWizard
lvl.1
New Zealand

I have recently purchased a DJI RS3 Mini and wish to take rolling photos of cars using this gimbal. On the DJI compatibility pages it shows that with my camera the gimbal is capable of taking photos whilst in the bluetooth connection mode to my camera, what is failed to be mentioned is the fact that it wont shoot continuously.

With my camera in continuous mode, it will normally only take one photo before having to press the button again and other times it will take up to 3 photos continuosly and then i have to press the button again.

DJI support told me continuous shooting wasnt supported wirelessly though aparently it is whilst being connected to the RSS port on the gimbal, though on the compatibility pages of DJI website, it conradicts that statement.

Can someone from support or someone with more knowledge then the support person i got on live chat please enlighten me as to wether continuos shooting is possible in any manner as its pretty vital to my work.

If not possible, can someone reccomend any form of remote shutter that i can mount to the gimbal or anything that will allow me to shoot continuously.

DJI RS3 Mini
Sony A7iii
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we hope the below details help you more with your problem:
1. In reality, the Camera Control Button on the DJI RS 3 Mini controls the camera by simulating the camera’s “shutter button”.
2. However, when the Camera Control Button on the DJI RS 3 Mini is pressed once (no matter how long it is being pressed), the camera shutter control signals can be triggered only once.
3. In general cases, to trigger a camera’s burst shooting mode, it is necessary to press the camera’s “shutter button” for a long period of time in order to release several shutter signals, which will then activate continuous burst shooting.
4. To sum up, if the camera mode requires the shutter button to be pressed for a long time, it cannot be supported by the DJI RS 3 Mini.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules