Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 2 (JP) vs DJI Mini 2 (GL)
1803 4 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MG1971TS
New

Australia

Hi,
Can someone from DJI please confirm the difference between the following two models of the Mini 2
DJI Mini 2 (GL)
DJI Mini 2 (JP)

I had the GL model but it was destroyed.  I ordered the same model from the same supplier but instead they have supplied me the JP model.

My googling says that this is a limited model for the Japanese market ONLY and has restricted transmission frequencies and a smaller lighter battery which means LESS FLIGHT TIME.

its also 200g versus 250g for the GL.

Is all this correct ?  What are the exact differences in specifications ?

I'm using the JP in Australia....

2023-5-2
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HI

Just bring back you JP drone and get a GL back.  Your supplier made a mistake!
Do you want a drone with less flightime than the one you had before??

cheers
JJB
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, MG1971TS. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the JP version weighs 199 g, and the GL one weighs <250 g. You may check the Specs section in this link (pages 45-47) to see the differences between the Japanese and International versions of the DJI Mini 2. Most worth noting is the flight time which is up to 18 minutes for the JP version, and up to 31 minutes for International. We hope this helps.
2023-5-3
Use props
MG1971TS
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 05:13
Hi, MG1971TS. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the JP version weighs 199 g, and the GL one weighs

That link you provided didn't work - something to do with the URL

Here is the fixed URL
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_2/20230331/DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual-EN.pdf
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MG1971TS Posted at 5-3 12:07
That link you provided didn't work - something to do with the URL

Here is the fixed URL

Thanks for pointing that out. It's been corrected. Glad to know you were able to find this information. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules