1499 9 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IncenFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148701 ft
Sweden

Hi,
have read several posts about the very same (similar) problem where the app crash/close as soon as the goggles are connected but have yet to read or find a solution to the problem, is there one?

Have updated fly app, virtual app, firmware on fpv, goggles (v2) and remote to the latest versions available. Run Android 13, also with whatever latest updates are available for the S22 Ultra, but to no success. Can run the virtual app in stand-alone mode but as soon as I try connect anything with it it stops running. Have tried different suggested connection turns (app first, goggles first, start this - start that...) mentioned here and there without improvement.

Would love to use the app and get some training in Manual mode in, rather than wrecking my drone

2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, IncenFly. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. You mentioned that you updated the DJI Virtual Flight app, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from the website? If yes, and the issue occurs, please post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
IncenFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148701 ft
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 05:00
Hi, IncenFly. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. You mentioned that you updated the DJI Virtual Flight app, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from the website? If yes, and the issue occurs, please post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your swift reply. Have tried make a screen recording for you, hope you're able to access it properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mObcwe6KSHrw5qU81TgBOQFCJFcnZAi/view?usp=drivesdk

Kr,
-Inc.
2023-5-3
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used to have the same set up, no longer need any virtual training, I never had a problem but my Samsung 22 ULTRA has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 CPU, I think you being in E.U. have a Exynos 2200 CPU that I have heard can be the culprit sometimes, here is one of many examples floating out there.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=263486
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

IncenFly Posted at 5-3 09:55
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your swift reply. Have tried make a screen recording for you, hope you're able to access it properly.

Thanks for the update. We'll keep you posted on the feedback.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_rAMnNLRrYhOi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-6 02:46
Thanks for the update. We'll keep you posted on the feedback.

Hello,
    Im a new user to the DGI FPV world and im having thr same trouble getting thr virtual flight app working as well. I have a samsung A51 running 13.0. I update the firmware on all 3 parts. I havent tried un-installing a d re downloading yet. Ill try that next
M
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rAMnNLRrYhOi Posted at 5-7 17:02
Hello,
    Im a new user to the DGI FPV world and im having thr same trouble getting thr virtual flight app working as well. I have a samsung A51 running 13.0. I update the firmware on all 3 parts. I havent tried un-installing a d re downloading yet. Ill try that next
M

Hi there. We're sorry you're having issues with the app. To further isolate your concern, can you please elaborate on it further? What specific problem are you encountering? Thank you.
2023-5-8
Use props
steelhead
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 01:10
Hi there. We're sorry you're having issues with the app. To further isolate your concern, can you please elaborate on it further? What specific problem are you encountering? Thank you.

It turns out my phone Samsung Galaxy A51 was not powerful enough to run the virtual fly app. I used my wifes iPhone and it worked fine. Once I re-installed the app on my samsung, i received a pop up message saying my power might not be powerful to run the app. So your virtual fly app is working as it should. Thanks for a great product!
Matt
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steelhead Posted at 5-11 06:52
It turns out my phone Samsung Galaxy A51 was not powerful enough to run the virtual fly app. I used my wifes iPhone and it worked fine. Once I re-installed the app on my samsung, i received a pop up message saying my power might not be powerful to run the app. So your virtual fly app is working as it should. Thanks for a great product!
Matt

Hi, Matt. Thanks for the update! We're glad to know that it worked fine using another device. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-5-13
Use props
1sign
lvl.1

Switzerland

I've the same problem. App is running smooth without connection. As soon as I'm connecting it to Samsung Galaxy S22+ it crashes the app.

I tried everything and did run in so many problems with DJI.. would be nice if they get up and do something about these issues...
Also had problems with connection to DJI Assistant. These products don't work out of the box...

2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules