Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Good morning my Majestic friend.....
12Next >
833 48 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good morning my Majestic friend.....

Took the Mavic 2 Pro out this morning,  my first flight under Article 16 and it was nice to capture my old and faithful target.

Taken with the Mavic 2 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that shot really brings out the grandiose beauty of the castle and surrounding area.  Fantastic capture DA.  
2023-5-3
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Lovely shot and lovely warm green.
2023-5-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A promising start to the day
2023-5-3
Use props
ElleKN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Great shot and well edited. Looks amazingly good.
2023-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-3 02:35
Wow, that shot really brings out the grandiose beauty of the castle and surrounding area.  Fantastic capture DA.

thanks DT,   Im not sure if that was the M2P camera + ND or just how the light was playing.   If Id had the Mini3 with me I might have done a comparison.
2023-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 5-3 04:16
Lovely shot and lovely warm green.

thank you Depp.   
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-3 05:06
A promising start to the day

It turned out quite nice but a bit windy on the coast when I went down for high tide.  
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ElleKN Posted at 5-3 08:04
Great shot and well edited. Looks amazingly good.

thank you ElleKN.   
2023-5-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 00:11
It turned out quite nice but a bit windy on the coast when I went down for high tide.

It's quite lively here, but beautifully sunny.
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-4 00:18
It's quite lively here, but beautifully sunny.

Same here,     just waiting for it to warm up a bit as I have a planter to build
2023-5-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 00:28
Same here,     just waiting for it to warm up a bit as I have a planter to build

It's polling day here (local council) and after that Mrs. B is being coiffed, so I should have an hour or so for a couple of flights before retrieving her from the salon.
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-4 00:36
It's polling day here (local council) and after that Mrs. B is being coiffed, so I should have an hour or so for a couple of flights before retrieving her from the salon.

Same here. but I already voted by post.   

Perhaps I need to make a vote banner and fly over the polling station.  
2023-5-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 00:40
Same here. but I already voted by post.   

Perhaps I need to make a vote banner and fly over the polling station.

It would certainly get you noticed - but maybe for the wrong reason
2023-5-4
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 934327 ft
Switzerland

Wow! Nice picture!
2023-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-3 23:55
thanks DT,   Im not sure if that was the M2P camera + ND or just how the light was playing.   If Id had the Mini3 with me I might have done a comparison.

My pleasure DA.  I'm guessing it was a combination of the camera and ND.  It really turned out nice.
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LuciMain Posted at 5-4 01:19
Wow! Nice picture!

thanks LuciMain.   
2023-5-4
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 934327 ft
Switzerland

Youre welcome!
2023-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-4 03:14
My pleasure DA.  I'm guessing it was a combination of the camera and ND.  It really turned out nice.

It wasnt so nice up there this morning.  
2023-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 23:44
It wasnt so nice up there this morning.

Yeah, I noticed from a couple of the shots you posted.  
2023-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 03:06
Yeah, I noticed from a couple of the shots you posted.

Pretty grey here this morning,   and rain is forecast but Im not convinced we will get much.  Yesterday we also had rain on the forecast and got about 6 drops,    which was funny as they had an interview in London on the radio they cut short due to how heavy the rain was,  I was only 30 miles east of London at the time.
2023-5-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 00:29
Pretty grey here this morning,   and rain is forecast but Im not convinced we will get much.  Yesterday we also had rain on the forecast and got about 6 drops,    which was funny as they had an interview in London on the radio they cut short due to how heavy the rain was,  I was only 30 miles east of London at the time.

Once again the weather guessers were wrong.  It does seem that some clouds hold a lot more water than others.  It's always fun to see it raining on one side of the street and not the other.
2023-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb capture!
2023-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks Peter,     I was quite pleased with this one.
2023-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-6 06:15
Once again the weather guessers were wrong.  It does seem that some clouds hold a lot more water than others.  It's always fun to see it raining on one side of the street and not the other.

They are guessing 7 days of rain here,   and looking at the sky I think they might be right.  
2023-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:09
thanks Peter,     I was quite pleased with this one.

I totally get it!
2023-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:20
They are guessing 7 days of rain here,   and looking at the sky I think they might be right.

Wow, that's going to be a lot of rain.  Will be nice for your garden but not for flying.  
2023-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-7 05:08
Wow, that's going to be a lot of rain.  Will be nice for your garden but not for flying.

Well they got it completely wrong,   we drove north about an hour to a bluebell wood and before we left we had full sun,   by mid afternoon it was 22c.   I scrambled to get as much down outside as possible,    Now it looks like today will be the same.
2023-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 23:02
Well they got it completely wrong,   we drove north about an hour to a bluebell wood and before we left we had full sun,   by mid afternoon it was 22c.   I scrambled to get as much down outside as possible,    Now it looks like today will be the same.

Dang, that turned out to be a super nice day.  Almost like summer showed up for at least the day anyway.
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 02:44
Dang, that turned out to be a super nice day.  Almost like summer showed up for at least the day anyway.

It gets better than that,  Monday was due to be rain,      first thing it was grey and brightened up and then the rain just kept on moving out.     It finally started around 9pm and was due to be raining for days.   I checked the weather this morning around 4:30 and no rain until the afternoon,  so I took advantage for sunrise drone flight,  only to get rained on.
2023-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-8 22:51
It gets better than that,  Monday was due to be rain,      first thing it was grey and brightened up and then the rain just kept on moving out.     It finally started around 9pm and was due to be raining for days.   I checked the weather this morning around 4:30 and no rain until the afternoon,  so I took advantage for sunrise drone flight,  only to get rained on.

That's a bit ironic.  
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-9 13:51
That's a bit ironic.

It is,  and makes doing anything harder,   I planned to wash the car before it rained,  and then not dry it as it was going to rain,  but then it didnt rain and the car was left in water spots.  
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 00:11
It is,  and makes doing anything harder,   I planned to wash the car before it rained,  and then not dry it as it was going to rain,  but then it didnt rain and the car was left in water spots.

Moral to the story - don't trust the weather guessers.  I hate getting water spots on my truck so I keep a water hose and chamois handy to take care of that when it happens.
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 03:31
Moral to the story - don't trust the weather guessers.  I hate getting water spots on my truck so I keep a water hose and chamois handy to take care of that when it happens.

I usually dry the car with demon shine but this time as it was due to rain I only did the internal sills etc.  
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 04:22
I usually dry the car with demon shine but this time as it was due to rain I only did the internal sills etc.

Sounds like you go the extra mile on your cars which is always a really good thing.  I'm a bit more particular in doing routine maintenance on time every time. I've rebuilt engines years back and a standard transmission but never an automatic transmission.
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 12:57
Sounds like you go the extra mile on your cars which is always a really good thing.  I'm a bit more particular in doing routine maintenance on time every time. I've rebuilt engines years back and a standard transmission but never an automatic transmission.

I did a couple of engine rebuilds as a teenage,  we were cheap back then and didnt have a crane for the first one so we lifted it out with a scaffold pole.
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 00:26
I did a couple of engine rebuilds as a teenage,  we were cheap back then and didnt have a crane for the first one so we lifted it out with a scaffold pole.

Sounds like a MacGyver trick.  On the farm I rigged up an A-Frame and it seemed to work okay but for sure wasn't ideal.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 02:59
Sounds like a MacGyver trick.  On the farm I rigged up an A-Frame and it seemed to work okay but for sure wasn't ideal.

I ended up with a scar on my shoulder from that trick for many years.
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 03:05
I ended up with a scar on my shoulder from that trick for many years.

Scar probably was a reminder to be more careful in the future.  Fortunately, the A frame never failed me but then again I was only lifting 4 cylinder tractor motors and one inline 6 cylinder.
2023-5-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules