Action camera QS not acting as manual, it can start and stop video
992 8 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

I just bought this action camera this a ew days ago.

Firmware 01.03.10.30
Top button only can start video, but cannot stop, QS button acts as start/stop video and shutdown functins, but cannot swith customized shotting modes by pressing it.

The behavior is not described in the manual. Kind of weird.

2023-5-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the top shutter is a start and stop for recordings. you want to change modes use the side one or swipe hte screen
2023-5-3
Use props
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

Fishycomics, thanks for the answer, "the top shutter is a start and stop for recordings" is not happening, no matter how long/many times I pressed, no responding.. Instead side button (QS/timer) did, I thought it was the feature, but latter on I read manual, the side button is designed for switch modes.

Thanks in advance
2023-5-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2023-5-3
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Chances are you are in scuba diving mode. Make sure it's disabled.
2023-5-3
Use props
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

Yeah, it probable is, I quickly pressed 5 times, but still did not fix it, should I do manufacture reset instead?

Once enabled, the Shutter/Record Button will be locked. Press the Quick Switch button to start or stop recording. Press the Quick Switch Button five times to disable scuba diving mode.

When I quickly pressed QS five time, it start/stop recording 5 times, did not get out of the diving mode.

2023-5-3
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

sliang3177 Posted at 5-3 07:53
Yeah, it probable is, I quickly pressed 5 times, but still did not fix it, should I do manufacture reset instead?

You can disable it from the Settings. Why mess with pressing buttons 5 times when you can miss it or not press it hard enough. Going to the Settings and disable it works 100% with the added bonus that you can actually SEE that it is disabled or enabled.

BTW, pressing the shutter 5 times does work. Just tried it.

2023-5-3
Use props
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

Yeah, fixed, I am so grateful..  Thank you osmonauta
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of kind members here in the Forum. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules