Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2s Master Shots and Quick Shots disappeared
636 6 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmgolio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568865 ft
United States

I traveled over 3 hours yesterday to document remotely located archaeology sites.  When I launched my Air 2s to perform my normal documentation flights, I found that there was not menu to choose either Quick Shots or Master Shots.  I could not locate any menu or options to use these useful tools.  Does anyone know how I can get them back?

2023-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try refreshing the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 software.  Also make sure you are using the latest version of the DJI Fly App V 1.10.1
2023-5-3
Use props
jmgolio
lvl.3
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-3 12:28
I would try refreshing the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 software.  Also make sure you are using the latest version of the DJI Fly App V 1.10.1

I am not familiar with DJI Assistant 2 software.  Can you provide some guidance regarding how to do this?
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jmgolio. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what RC are you using with the DJI Air 2S? Can you please show us a screenshot of the menu?
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what RC are you currently using? Are you using the DJI RC (built-in screen) or the regular RC with a mobile device on it? If you are using the DJI Fly app on your mobile device, kindly please try to reinstall the app and please download it directly on our website. If you are using the DJI RC, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

jmgolio Posted at 5-3 15:11
I am not familiar with DJI Assistant 2 software.  Can you provide some guidance regarding how to do this?

This video should walk you through the Assistant 2 software.  Assistant 2 software for your Air 2S is downloadable from here:  https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

2023-5-4
Use props
jmgolio
lvl.3
United States

Thank-you all for the help.  When I powered up to try some of the suggestions I have received, my RC Pro indicated a firmware upgrade was available.  I decided to upgrade before trying anything else.  Once I launched the upgrade, the progress indicator immediately indicated: Installation progress 74%.  So perhaps my previous firmware update had stalled and failed to complete???  After completing the upgrade installation and re-booting, my Quick Shot and Master Shot menus re-appeared.  Hooray.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules